|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 43 - 49.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 18, Enzo says that he is ready to do what?
(a) Pass into the next life.
(b) Kill Trish and Maxwell.
(c) Leave Denny's family.
(d) Become a cat.
2. Trish and Maxwell are suing Denny for what in Chapter 29?
(a) Sole custody of Zoë.
(b) The death of Eve.
(c) Child support.
(d) Endangering Eve.
3. Doctors decide to operate on what part of Eve in Chapter 19?
(a) Her brain.
(b) Her back.
(c) Her arm.
(d) Her neck.
4. In Chapter 31, Denny meets a lawyer named what?
(a) Mark Fein.
(b) Jack Ross.
(c) William Stein.
(d) Mr. Lawrence.
5. In Chapter 21, Enzo remembers an especially glorious day when he wore what of Zoë's?
(a) Sun dress.
(b) Butterfly wings.
(d) Tap shoes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Enzo admits being able to enjoy what on a much more profound level than Denny and other human beings in Chapter 17?
2. In Chapter 30, Enzo remarks on the importance of a smart strategy and not just what?
3. According to Enzo in Chapter 30, Denny thinks how many moves ahead of his rivals?
4. What refers to an injury to the brain or spinal cord due to jarring from a blow, fall, or the like?
5. In Chapter 49, Denny goes to whose place to sign the custody papers?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)