|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 43 - 49.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 33, Enzo says that the emotion of what he is about to say is true, although he freely admits that "the facts may be" what?
(a) "Shadowed by love."
(b) "Less than accurate."
(d) "Stretched by imagination."
2. Enzo notices that he and who have grown apart in Chapter 20?
3. Enzo assures the reader that he has watched enough of what television show to be fairly conversant in legal matters in Chapter 32?
(a) "Law & Order."
(c) "NYPD Blue."
(d) "Murder She Wrote."
4. In Chapter 17, Enzo tells the story of the Slippery Slabs at what location?
(a) Anderson Creek.
(b) Denny Creek.
(c) Sacramento River.
(d) Puget Sound.
5. What does Enzo do with the custody papers in Chapter 49?
(a) Burns them.
(b) Rips them apart.
(c) Urinates on them.
(d) Throws them in the trash.
Short Answer Questions
1. "The Rockford Files" starred what actor?
2. In Chapter 18, Enzo says that he is ready to do what?
3. In Chapter 49, Denny goes to whose place to sign the custody papers?
4. Who is Zoë sent to stay with while her mother is in surgery in Chapter 19?
5. In Chapter 21, Enzo remembers an especially glorious day when he wore what of Zoë's?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)