1. Where was Lajos Egri born?
2. When was Lajos Egri born?
3. When did Lajos Egri die?
4. When did Lajos Egri come to the United States?
5. What was Lajos Egri's profession when he arrived in the United States?
6. What expressionist play by Lajos Egri was translated from Hungarian and produced at the Provincetown Playhouse in New York in the 1920s?
7. What does Lajos Egri define as being what a writer sets out to prove with his story?
8. According to the author, every sensible invention must have _____.
9. What must every planned sprint have, according to the author in Book I: The Premise?
This section contains 3,939 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)