|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book IV: General, Chapters 9 - 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From whom did Nora borrow money in "A Doll's House"?
(c) Dr. Rank.
2. Who is the object of Tartuffe's lust in "Tartuffe"?
(a) Madame Pernelle.
3. What Classic Greek philosopher claimed character was secondary to action?
4. The author asserts that the very first way to get ideas is from _____.
(a) The protagonist.
(b) The plot.
(c) The antagonist.
(d) The characters.
5. Who kills Macbeth at the end of "The Tragedy of Macbeth"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Lajos Egri believes that the greatest fault of the play "Stevedore", is a serious lack of _____.
2. The author asserts that one key factor in obtaining conflict is what?
3. Who wrote the play "A Doll's House"?
4. What must every planned sprint have, according to the author in Book I: The Premise?
5. When did "The Cherry Orchard" premiere?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)