|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book IV: General, Chapters 1 - 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Nora's last name in "A Doll's House"?
2. Whom is Christine in love with in "A Doll's House"?
(c) Dr. Rank.
3. Who wrote the play "Black Pit"?
(a) Albert Maltz.
(b) Henrik Ibsen.
(c) George S. Kaufman.
(d) Paul Peters.
4. What does the author assert is imperative because it shows how a character can move from one emotion to another?
5. What must every planned sprint have, according to the author in Book I: The Premise?
(a) A starting gun.
(b) Resting points.
(c) A start line.
(d) A destination.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Macbeth first kill in "The Tragedy of Macbeth"?
2. In Book II, Character, Chapter 11: Unity of Opposites, the author states that the antagonist and pivotal character absolutely cannot do what?
3. In Book II: Character, Chapter 3: The Dialectical Approach, the author exemplifies his approach by creating a female character who turns to _____.
4. Who wrote the play "Dinner at Eight"?
5. According to the author, when a writer has pivotal characters and antagonists, he must make certain they are ____.
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)