|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book II: Character, Chapters 1 - 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lajos Egri claim to be the premise of "Romeo and Juliet"?
(a) "Love rewards death."
(b) "Great love defies even death."
(c) "Ruthless ambition leads to its own destruction."
(d) "Blind trust leads to destruction."
2. Who is Macbeth's friend and a general in the army in "The Tragedy of Macbeth"?
3. What character element is established from detailing his body and health, the people around him and his environment, and his mind?
4. Who hid Desdemona's handkerchief in Cassio's lodging in "Othello"?
5. Who is Romeo's cousin in "Romeo and Juliet"?
(c) Friar John.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Lajos Egri born?
2. What does Lajos Egri claim to be the premise of King Lear?
3. When did Lajos Egri die?
4. According to the author, you must present a character as _____.
5. What must every planned sprint have, according to the author in Book I: The Premise?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)