|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book II: Character, Chapters 1 - 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Sophists taught what, meaning quality or excellence as the highest value and determinant of one's actions in life?
2. When was Lajos Egri born?
3. What term refers to a person represented in a drama or story?
4. What is Lajos Egri's terminology for the physiological, psychological, and sociological makeup of a character?
(b) Bone structure.
(d) Whole being.
5. According to the author, a character must represent the influence his _____ has had on him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What American writer wrote "The root-idea is the beginning of the process"?
2. Whom was Plato a student of?
3. Book II, Character, Chapter 2: Environment discusses how a man's environment, health, and what will shape him into what he is?
4. When did Lajos Egri come to the United States?
5. What character element is established from detailing his body and health, the people around him and his environment, and his mind?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)