|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the noblewoman imagine the two women might feel about being loved at the same time by a man?
2. For the woman, what did being unfaithful damage most?
3. In the author's reviews of decisions in love cases, what was the reason in the second case that a man asked his lover if he could embrace another woman?
4. What might indicate that love has returned?
5. In what way did the author say that greedy women love?
Essay Topic 1
In Book 2, ways to retain love are discussed. List and describe specific ways in which feelings of love can be retained and increased after a relationship has been consummated. List and describe sure ways to cause love to decrease or end.
Essay Topic 2
List the twelve rules for acquiring love and provide a brief example of each.
Essay Topic 3
In Book Three, the author stated that it is unclear what good comes to men through love besides the love itself. In fact, the author cited many examples of harm that can come from love. In what ways can love cause the following: loss of honor, threat to chastity and destruction of peace?
This section contains 1,094 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)