|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the conversation between the higher nobleman and the higher noblewoman, while she remained deeply skeptical and expressed a lack of interest, what did the man do?
(a) He became more intense.
(b) He sought the love of another woman.
(c) He reminded her of his social ranking.
(d) He mirrored her emotions.
2. What was a member of the most noble class bound to renounce?
(a) Delights of the earth.
(b) Status and wealth.
3. What future awaits a woman who stays with a cheating man?
(a) Endless worry.
(b) A sure end to her love.
(c) Increased passion.
(d) Stronger trust and commitment.
4. Up until the beginning of Chapters 7-12, which class, often considered the most noble, was unmentioned?
(a) The nobility.
(b) The serfs.
(c) The Royal Family.
(d) The clergy.
5. To what was a member of the most noble class to devote himself?
(a) To peace.
(b) To love.
(c) To knowledge.
(d) To God.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the author think greedy women should do?
2. When the man of higher nobility spoke to a woman of higher nobility, what did the woman look for a chance to do?
3. A member of the most noble class was called what?
4. What group was advised to fiercely avoid love?
5. What happens when love starts to decline?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)