|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the author, what can money not buy?
(d) True love.
2. If a greedy woman truly loved her man, what would she be hesitant to do?
(a) Belittle him.
(b) Destroy him.
(c) Ask so much of him.
(d) Neglect his needs.
3. When the higher noblewoman made an accusation about the man's interest in love, how did he respond?
4. When the man of higher nobility spoke to a woman of higher nobility, what did the man insist was a great good?
(a) Love of someone from a lower class.
(b) The respect of peers.
(d) Love between a man and a woman.
5. When the author wrote about how to behave when one fell in love with a peasant, what is it believed that he was suggesting?
(a) Carnal passion.
(c) Counterfeit love.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one way a man might lose love?
2. When the man of higher nobility spoke to the woman of higher nobility and she grew tired of their conversation and insisted that it should end, how did the nobleman respond?
3. What did the author advise a woman to do when she has loved a man who was unworthy of her?
4. In what way did the author say that greedy women love?
5. What group was advised to fiercely avoid love?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)