|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What future awaits a woman who stays with a cheating man?
(a) Endless worry.
(b) Increased passion.
(c) Stronger trust and commitment.
(d) A sure end to her love.
2. What did the author identify as a sure way to decrease love?
(a) Developing feelings of jealousy.
(b) Being together too much.
(c) Expressing anger.
(d) Seeing each other too rarely.
3. What did the author say about a raped woman's future?
(a) She is sure to find a great love.
(b) She is too damaged to love.
(c) She is undeserving of love.
(d) She deserves love.
4. When the man of higher nobility spoke to a woman of higher nobility, what did the man insist was a great good?
(a) Love of someone from a lower class.
(b) Love between a man and a woman.
(d) The respect of peers.
5. What was a member of the most noble class bound to renounce?
(a) Status and wealth.
(b) Delights of the earth.
Short Answer Questions
1. If the beloved wanted something unreasonable, what did the author advise to do?
2. When a man of higher nobility spoke to a woman of higher nobility, why did the woman say she was reluctant to fall in love?
3. According to the author, what can money not buy?
4. What group was advised to fiercely avoid love?
5. Throughout the conversation, the woman spoke repeatedly about the costs of love. Of what did the man speak repeatedly?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)