|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the author think greedy women should do?
(a) Find a man equally as greedy to love.
(b) Join a brothel.
(d) Seek the love of a poor man.
2. What happens to desire if one lover expresses anger toward the other?
(a) It stays the same.
(b) It matures.
(c) It increases.
(d) It decreases.
3. When a man of higher nobility spoke to a woman of higher nobility, what type of flattery did the man use with the woman?
(a) Rather brief.
(b) Very extended and flowery.
(c) Respectful and formal.
(d) Personal and specific.
4. Which of the two lovers, if any, did the higher noblewoman think a man should give up?
(c) The second.
(d) The first.
5. In what way did the author say that greedy women love?
(a) In a transparent way.
(b) In a counterfeit way.
(c) In a real way.
(d) In a desperate way.
Short Answer Questions
1. When a man of higher nobility spoke to a woman of higher nobility, what argument did they have about love?
2. What type of women who are hard to love did the author provide as an example to Walter?
3. When a man of higher nobility spoke to a woman of higher nobility, why did the woman say she was reluctant to fall in love?
4. What advice about making a love known to the public did the author provide to men?
5. What happens when love starts to decline?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)