|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the man of higher nobility spoke to the woman of higher nobility, of what did he argue that her resistance was an indicator?
(a) Her fears of love.
(b) Her derangement.
(c) Her true feelings.
(d) Her immaturity.
2. What did the author say greedy women do to men?
(a) Breed greed in their own hearts.
(b) Bleed them dry and leave them.
(c) Make them better men by breaking them down first.
(d) Turn them into shadows of themselves.
3. If the beloved wanted something unreasonable, what did the author advise to do?
(a) Give it to her.
(b) Lovingly tease her about her foolishness do not give in.
(c) Be abrupt and clear and refuse to give it to her.
(d) Use it as a tool to acquire more affection.
4. What did the author advise a woman to do when she has loved a man who was unworthy of her?
(a) Improve him or give up.
(b) Seek the counsel of the clergy for direction.
(c) Realize her mistake and end things quickly.
(d) Lower her own standards and embrace love.
5. According to the rules of love, what one characteristic alone can make any man worthy of love?
(b) Good character.
(c) Devotion to God.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the man of higher nobility spoke to a woman of higher nobility, what did the woman look for a chance to do?
2. In what way did the author say that greedy women love?
3. According to the author, what can money not buy?
4. What accusation about the clergyman nobleman's interest in love did the higher noblewoman make?
5. When a man of higher nobility spoke to a woman of higher nobility, what argument did they have about love?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)