|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A member of the most noble class was called what?
2. In the conversation between the higher nobleman and the higher noblewoman, while she remained deeply skeptical and expressed a lack of interest, what did the man do?
(a) He reminded her of his social ranking.
(b) He mirrored her emotions.
(c) He became more intense.
(d) He sought the love of another woman.
3. What did the author say greedy women do to men?
(a) Breed greed in their own hearts.
(b) Make them better men by breaking them down first.
(c) Bleed them dry and leave them.
(d) Turn them into shadows of themselves.
4. What might indicate that love has returned?
(a) The man cannot stop thinking of the woman.
(b) The woman stops avoiding the man and pays attention to her appearance.
(c) The lovers find that they dream of eachother.
(d) The woman finds herself feeling jealous.
5. What was the general focus of Book One?
(a) The perils of love between social classes.
(b) Avoiding the wrong kinds of love.
(c) Convincing others to return love.
(d) Acquiring love.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the noblewoman imagine the two women might feel about being loved at the same time by a man?
2. Why did the woman of higher nobility reprove the nobleman who was a member of the clergy?
3. In what way did the author say that greedy women love?
4. When the man of higher nobility spoke to a woman of higher nobility, what concerns about the nature of love did the woman express?
5. How did the author advise to best increase desire after love has been consummated?
This section contains 373 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)