|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 8, the story of the Briton, the gauntlet and the rules of love written by the King of Love concerned how many rules?
2. What did the author say about a raped woman's future?
(a) She is sure to find a great love.
(b) She is too damaged to love.
(c) She is undeserving of love.
(d) She deserves love.
3. For the woman, what did being unfaithful damage most?
(a) Her relationship with God.
(b) Her reputation.
(c) Her future relationships.
(d) Her character.
4. Why were nuns advised to fiercely avoid love?
(a) They were not worthy of love.
(b) They loved money too much.
(c) They were doomed to never find true love.
(d) It would stir up God's wrath.
5. In the conversation between the higher nobleman and the higher noblewoman, while she remained deeply skeptical and expressed a lack of interest, what did the man do?
(a) He became more intense.
(b) He sought the love of another woman.
(c) He reminded her of his social ranking.
(d) He mirrored her emotions.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what way did the author say that greedy women love?
2. What accusation about the clergyman nobleman's interest in love did the higher noblewoman make?
3. For the group advised to fiercely avoid love, what was one who sought their love considered to be?
4. How would a member of the most noble class have known which dialogue in the book to consult for advice on love?
5. What type of women who are hard to love did the author provide as an example to Walter?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)