|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the author wrote about how to behave when one fell in love with a peasant, what is it believed that he was suggesting?
(a) Carnal passion.
(c) Counterfeit love.
2. What happens when love starts to decline?
(a) It can end quickly.
(b) Feelings of jealousy increase.
(c) Blasphemy against God increases.
(d) It dies a slow death.
3. When a man and a woman, both of higher nobility interacted, how did the author advise the man to speak to the woman?
(a) With agression and dominance.
(b) Kindly, and with flattery.
(c) Strongly and with confidence.
(d) With soft and gentle words.
4. What did the author say of the love of prostitutes?
(a) It should be a man's personal choice.
(b) It should be enjoyed without shame.
(c) It should be a last resort.
(d) It should be absolutely resisted.
5. A member of the most noble class was called what?
Short Answer Questions
1. What future awaits a woman who stays with a cheating man?
2. If the beloved wanted something unreasonable, what did the author advise to do?
3. What group was advised to fiercely avoid love?
4. In the author's reviews of decisions in love cases, what was the reason in the second case that a man asked his lover if he could embrace another woman?
5. What did the man of the clergy admit about love with a woman?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)