|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the man of higher nobility spoke to a woman of higher nobility, what did the man insist was a great good?
(a) The respect of peers.
(b) Love of someone from a lower class.
(c) Love between a man and a woman.
2. In what way did the author say that greedy women love?
(a) In a transparent way.
(b) In a real way.
(c) In a counterfeit way.
(d) In a desperate way.
3. When the author wrote about how to behave when one fell in love with a peasant, what is it believed that he was suggesting?
(a) Carnal passion.
(c) Counterfeit love.
4. A member of the most noble class was called what?
5. How did the noblewoman imagine the two women might feel about being loved at the same time by a man?
(a) They might feel betrayed.
(b) They might be infuriated.
(c) They might be jealous and hurt.
(d) They might excuse it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the author identify as a sure way to decrease love?
2. According to the author, what can money not buy?
3. For the woman, what did being unfaithful damage most?
4. In Chapter 8, the story of the Briton, the gauntlet and the rules of love written by the King of Love concerned how many rules?
5. What did the nobleman wonder about loving two women at the same time?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)