|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the author think greedy women should do?
(a) Seek the love of a poor man.
(c) Find a man equally as greedy to love.
(d) Join a brothel.
2. When the man of higher nobility spoke to a woman of higher nobility, what was the man advised to avoid?
(a) Praising her excessively.
(b) Insisting that his rank was more prestigious than hers.
(c) Saying anything that would ridicule himself in her eyes.
(d) Embarrassing her.
3. In the conversation between the higher nobleman and the higher noblewoman, while she remained deeply skeptical and expressed a lack of interest, what did the man do?
(a) He mirrored her emotions.
(b) He reminded her of his social ranking.
(c) He became more intense.
(d) He sought the love of another woman.
4. To what was a member of the most noble class to devote himself?
(a) To peace.
(b) To God.
(c) To knowledge.
(d) To love.
5. What was a member of the most noble class bound to renounce?
(a) Status and wealth.
(b) Delights of the earth.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what way did the author say that greedy women love?
2. What did the author advise a woman to do when she has loved a man who was unworthy of her?
3. What is one way a man might lose love?
4. The author encouraged Walter to find a woman who would love him regardless of what?
5. How should a lover behave toward the beloved to retain love?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)