Mid-Book Test (up to Part III, Chapters 4-6)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Where are the protest speakers going when they leave the part at the end of Chapter 4?
2. What type of quasi-religious ceremony does the music group perform in Chapter 5?
3. Which of the following ideas is not something that Mailer declares the young generation believes in more fervently than its forebears in Chapter 1?
4. What does Mailer state in Chapter 5 is the best course of action if you cannot please a liberal hostess?
5. Which Ivy League university did both Mailer and the...
This section contains 1,348 words|
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)