|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not an area that the attorney of Chapter 4 gets permission for protest activity?
(a) The north lot of the Pentagon.
(b) The road leading to the Pentagon.
(c) The Washington Monument.
(d) The Lincoln Memorial.
2. What sources are reviewed through much of Chapter 5?
(a) Mobilization Committee minutes.
(b) Dellinger's journals.
(c) Accounting statements.
(d) Newspaper articles.
3. Which character introduced in this section has been arrested 9 times at protests?
(a) The "nazi."
(b) John Boyle.
(c) The Hungarian freedom fighter.
(d) Walter Teague.
4. Which writer does Mailer think he is a stand-in for the young people in Chapter 7?
5. What word does Mailer use to describe supporters of the ear in Chapter 7?
Short Answer Questions
1. To what ancient monument does Mailer compare the Pentagon in Chapter 4?
2. From what era of literature does Mailer saying he is drawing a convention in the beginning of Chapter 1?
3. In Chapter 3, what city does the Steering Committee meet in?
4. From what neighborhood in New York are the acquaintances Mailer encounters in Occaquan?
5. What does the Revolutionary Contingent do during the March, as noted in Chapter 5?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)