|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What city is Mailer in at the end of this section?
(b) Washington, DC.
(c) New York.
2. In what month is the March held?
3. Who is Mailer's lawyer in Chapter 9?
(b) de Grazia.
4. From what neighborhood in New York are the acquaintances Mailer encounters in Occaquan?
(a) Upper East Side.
(b) Murray Hill.
(c) Hell's Kitchen.
(d) Greenwich Village.
5. Counting his current one, how many wives has Mailer had?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Mailer in Chapter 5, how big is the praking lot tot he Pentagon?
2. What is the highest estimate given in Chapter 5 for the number of marchers who may attend?
3. Which of the following is not a reason Mailer gives for a person's opposition to the War in Chapter 7?
4. Where is the bus in Chapter 4 taking Mailer and the other marchers?
5. At the beginning of Chapter 4, how long has the crown been waiting to march?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Mailer fair in court in Chapter 9?
2. In the detain room in Chapter 3, what strikes Mailer about the people around him?
3. Why is the Vietnam War fought, according to Mailer in Chapter 7?
4. What bad news greets Mailer when he returns to New York in Chapter 11?
5. Describe the more extreme voices in the march planning as discussed in Chapter 5.
6. What permits does the Mobilization Committee get in Chapter 4?
7. What conclusion does Mailer draw from two articles at the end of Chapter 6?
8. Describe the scene in Occaquan at the beginning of Chapter 6.
9. What fracas does Mailer get into in Chapter 2?
10. What metaphor does Mailer draw to the Pentagon in Chapter 4?
This section contains 851 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)