|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What Communist leader's writings is Walter Teague teaching in Chapter 6?
2. Who is waiting her Mailer when he arrives at booking in Occoquan at the end of Chapter 5?
(a) His documentary crew.
(b) A hired driver and car to the airport.
(c) Mitch Goodman.
(d) His wife.
3. In Chapter 6, Mailer acknowledges that what was present on both sides of the line at the Pentagon?
4. In Chapter 5, what is Mailer's assessment of the mistake the Revolutionary Contingent made during the march?
(a) It was too spread out.
(b) It lacked a clear system of communication.
(c) It acted too soon.
(d) It was poorly armed.
5. In Chapter 4, to what does Mailer compare the people on the bus?
(a) A high school sports team.
(b) A family reunion.
(c) A rock band on tour.
(d) A group of kindergarteners.
Short Answer Questions
1. What word best describes the collective mood of the protesters at the beginning of Chapter 4?
2. In Chapter 5, what is Mailer's mind racing to figure out?
3. Who in the Volkswagen does the MP subdue in Chapter 2?
4. What does Mailer begin working on in Occaquan in Chapter 7?
5. To what ancient monument does Mailer compare the Pentagon in Chapter 4?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)