Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 5, what is Mailer's mind racing to figure out?
(a) The best way to get arrested.
(b) Where the best shade is.
(c) WHich set of camera's is CBS.
(d) What Mitch Goodman is.
2. How many days in jail is Mailer sentenced to in Chapter 9?
3. Which of Mailer's writer friends is present in the Volkswagen with him in Chapter 2?
(a) None of them.
(b) Robert Lowell.
(c) Dwight Macdonald.
(d) Paul Goodman.
4. In Chapter 4, to what does Mailer compare the people on the bus?
(a) A group of kindergarteners.
(b) A high school sports team.
(c) A rock band on tour.
(d) A family reunion.
5. From what neighborhood in New York are the acquaintances Mailer encounters in Occaquan?
(a) Greenwich Village.
(b) Hell's Kitchen.
(c) Upper East Side.
(d) Murray Hill.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of overtones are part of Mailer's speech in Chapter 10?
2. Which two gods does Mailer insist the war supports in Chapter 7?
3. In Chapter 2, who does Dellinger bring on a Project Manager for the March?
4. What left-wing attorney does the Mobilization Committee meet with in Chapter 4?
5. What is the highest estimate given in Chapter 5 for the number of marchers who may attend?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)