1. The opening of the novel is taken from an article in which publication?
2. According to the article in Chapter 1, why is Norman Mailer arrested?
He crosses a police line.
3. In Chapter 1, what is significant about Mailer's state at the time he is arrested?
He is drunk.
4. Where does Chapter 2 take place?
5. Which social or literary figure calls Mailer in Chapter 2?
6. Which Ivy League university did both Mailer and the Chapter 2 caller graduate from?
This section contains 4,632 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)