Short Answer Questions
1. The opening of the novel is taken from an article in which publication?
2. According to the article in Chapter 1, why is Norman Mailer arrested?
3. In Chapter 1, what is significant about Mailer's state at the time he is arrested?
4. Where does Chapter 2 take place?
5. Which social or literary figure calls Mailer in Chapter 2?
6. Which Ivy League university did both Mailer and the Chapter 2 caller graduate from?
This section contains 4,632 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)