|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book II, Chapters 7-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter 3, what does Mailer resolve to do?
(a) Get arrested.
(b) Punch Mitch Goodman.
(c) Slip out of Washingotn in the afternoon.
(d) Stay sober for the march.
2. What reason does the judge give for giving Mailer a stiffer sentence in Chapter 9?
(a) He is older and more influential.
(b) He has been uncooperative throughout.
(c) He is a consistent violator of the law.
(d) He was late to court.
3. In Chapter 1, what does Mailer claim the young generation hates more than anything else?
(d) The free market.
4. What is Dick Fontaine doing at the march in Chapter 1?
(a) Playing guitar.
(b) Dispersing masks for tear gas.
(c) Providing legal support.
(d) Filming Mailer.
5. In Chapter 2, what drug does Mailer repeatedly decry?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mailer tell Fontain about his arrest in Chapter 1?
2. How many young men in Chapter 3 will go to the Department of Justice to represent those turning in their draft cards?
3. What does Mailer recall as he walks toward the Washington Monument in Chapter 2?
4. What does Goodman in Chapter 2 indicate may happen at the protest?
5. Where are the protest speakers going when they leave the part at the end of Chapter 4?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)