|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book II, Chapters 7-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 2, what word does Mailer want to tell Mitch Goodman to shove?
2. Where are the protest speakers going when they leave the part at the end of Chapter 4?
(a) The theater.
(b) A bar.
(c) The Department of Justice.
(d) The hotel.
3. What word does Mailer use repeatedly in Chapter 1 to describe the effect of the Pentagon March?
4. Which of the following is not a location in Washington, D.C. where the protesters go in the novel?
(a) The White House.
(b) The Lincoln Memorial.
(c) The Washington Monument.
(d) The Department of Justice.
5. Why did march planning committee visit the Pentagon numerous times before the march?
(a) To take pictures for promotional materials.
(b) To choose the best side to approach.
(c) To gauge police coverage in the lots.
(d) To speak with security there.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what time are protesters informed that they are legally obliges to leave the Pentagon lot in Chapter 9?
2. Which of Mailer's writer friends is present in the Volkswagen with him in Chapter 2?
3. Who is emceeing when Mailer arrives to the theatre in Chapter 5?
4. About what do the arrested marchers speculate at the beginning of Chapter 6?
5. After a term in which of Mailer's books has the band named itself?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)