|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book II, Chapters 7-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what month is the March held?
2. In Chapter 10, what marks most of the media coverage of the Pentagon march?
(a) It is scant and dismissive.
(b) It mentions only the famous participants.
(c) It calls for charages against the Secretary of Defense.
(d) It antagonizes the protesters.
3. What is Dick Fontaine doing at the march in Chapter 1?
(a) Filming Mailer.
(b) Providing legal support.
(c) Dispersing masks for tear gas.
(d) Playing guitar.
4. Which of the following is not a style of dress that marchers wear in Chapter 2?
(a) Turkish shepherd robes.
(b) Sgt. Pepper uniforms.
(c) African dashikis.
(d) Eisenhower jackets.
5. What nationality is the "Nazi" who antagonizes Mailer in Chapter 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Mailer certain the MP in Chapter 6 is not going to hit him?
2. What happens at the Battle of the Wedge in Chapter 8?
3. How many draft cards are turned in at Justice in Chapter 4?
4. What sport does Mailer liken the debate over Vietnam to in Chapter 5?
5. What reason does the judge give for giving Mailer a stiffer sentence in Chapter 9?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)