|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book II, Chapters 7-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 1 of Book II, to whom does the "writer" pass the baton?
(a) The historian.
(b) The essayist.
(c) The revolutionary.
(d) The journalist.
2. What crime would Mailer be guilty of in returning young men's draft cards during the march, according to the statement in Chapter 2?
(a) Impeding an executive order.
(b) Aiding someone refusing the draft.
(c) Providing comfort to the enemies of the U.S.
(d) Theft of government property.
3. What state is the MP from?
(b) New Jersey.
(d) West Virginia.
4. What game does Mailer play with a cellmate to pass the time in Chapter 5?
(a) 20 questions.
(d) Gin rummy.
5. Which famous black leader's sister speaks in Chapter 3?
(a) Medger Evers.
(b) Bobby Seale.
(c) Martin Luther King, Jr.
(d) Malcolm X.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mailer drink during the party of Chapter 4?
2. What is the stated goal of the March, as articulated by the Steering Committee in Chapter 3?
3. At what time in Chapter 8 does Teague begin his lectures again?
4. Which of the following men is not quoted by Mailer is having advocated sensory adjudication in Chapter 2?
5. In Chapter 6, Mailer acknowledges that what was present on both sides of the line at the Pentagon?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)