|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book II, Chapters 7-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 2, who does Dellinger bring on a Project Manager for the March?
(a) William Kunstler.
(b) Jerry Rubin.
(c) Ed de Grazia.
(d) Mitch Goodman.
2. Who in Chapter 5, is completely enthralled by the band's activities?
3. At what time are protesters informed that they are legally obliges to leave the Pentagon lot in Chapter 9?
(c) 3 AM.
(d) 5 PM.
4. Approximately how many protesters are left after the Battle of the Wedge in Chapter 8?
5. In Chapter 2, what does Mailer agree to do the protest?
(a) Speak at it.
(b) Stay away from it.
(c) Cover it for the Village Voice.
(d) Be photographed with the organizer.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 1, who does Mailer get into a cloyingly complimentary conversation?
2. In Chapter 5, who attempts to silence de Grazia and Mailer as they squabble onstage?
3. Which of the following ideas is not something that Mailer declares the young generation believes in more fervently than its forebears in Chapter 1?
4. What is Mailer's primary complaint about the performance space?
5. What state is the MP from?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)