|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book II, Chapters 1-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who speaks with Mitch Goodman at the Justice Department in Chapter 4?
(a) Dr. Ben Spock.
(b) Robert Lowell.
(c) Noam Chomsky.
(d) Norman Mailer.
2. Who is emceeing when Mailer arrives to the theatre in Chapter 5?
(d) de Grazia.
3. How does Mailer dismiss de Grazia from the stage to begin emceeing the night in Chapter 5?
(a) He slaps his behind.
(b) He pushes him over.
(c) He waltzes him off the stage.
(d) He orders him to fetch some water.
4. Which Ivy League university did both Mailer and the Chapter 2 caller graduate from?
5. At what theatre is the presentation of Chapter 5 located?
(a) The Ambassador.
(b) Ford's Theatre.
(c) The Arena.
(d) The National Theatre.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 5, who goes to sleep in the cell with Mailer?
2. Which descriptor best describes Mailer's feelings while watching Lowell speak in Chapter 6?
3. According to mailer in Chapter 1, which of the following qualities is definitely not necessary in a protagonist for the story of the March?
4. What does Mailer forget to give back to the hostess when he leaves the party in Chapter 4?
5. In Chapter 1 of Book II, to whom does the "writer" pass the baton?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)