|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book II, Chapters 1-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what month is the March held?
2. According to the article in Chapter 1, why is Norman Mailer arrested?
(a) He punches a presenter at an awards banquet.
(b) He vomits on the Lincoln Memorial.
(c) He is caught carrying a large bag of marijuana.
(d) He crosses a police line.
3. Which music group is playing at the Pentagon in Chapter 5?
(a) The Fugs.
(b) The New York Dolls.
(c) The Magic Tramps.
(d) The Band.
4. What crime would Mailer be guilty of in returning young men's draft cards during the march, according to the statement in Chapter 2?
(a) Theft of government property.
(b) Providing comfort to the enemies of the U.S.
(c) Aiding someone refusing the draft.
(d) Impeding an executive order.
5. In Chapter 2, what word does Mailer want to tell Mitch Goodman to shove?
Short Answer Questions
1. Next to what famous left icon's bunk does Mailer lay down at the end of Chapter 6?
2. Which of the following is not an area that the attorney of Chapter 4 gets permission for protest activity?
3. Which descriptor best describes Mailer's feelings while watching Lowell speak in Chapter 6?
4. Who is entertaining the audience when the speakers arrive?
5. How does the audience respond to Lowell's poem in Chapter 6?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)