|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book II, Chapters 1-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Dick Fontaine doing at the march in Chapter 1?
(a) Providing legal support.
(b) Dispersing masks for tear gas.
(c) Playing guitar.
(d) Filming Mailer.
2. Which of the following is not an area that the attorney of Chapter 4 gets permission for protest activity?
(a) The Lincoln Memorial.
(b) The north lot of the Pentagon.
(c) The road leading to the Pentagon.
(d) The Washington Monument.
3. What phrase does Mailer use to stand in for any sort of improvised speech?
(c) Holding court.
4. On what day of the week is the march taking place?
5. What game does Mailer play with a cellmate to pass the time in Chapter 5?
(a) Gin rummy.
(b) 20 questions.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who speaks with Mitch Goodman at the Justice Department in Chapter 4?
2. What does the Revolutionary Contingent do during the March, as noted in Chapter 5?
3. Which social or literary figure calls Mailer in Chapter 2?
4. What good news does John Boyle give Mailer in Chapter 3?
5. In Chapter 5, what is Mailer's mind racing to figure out?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)