|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book II, Chapters 1-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Dick Fontaine doing at the march in Chapter 1?
(a) Filming Mailer.
(b) Providing legal support.
(c) Dispersing masks for tear gas.
(d) Playing guitar.
2. How many days in jail is Mailer sentenced to in Chapter 9?
3. How is Mailer dressed for court in Chapter 9?
(a) A tee shirt and jeans.
(b) A vest, tie, and cufflinks.
(c) A dashiki.
(d) He is naked.
4. What does the Revolutionary Contingent do during the March, as noted in Chapter 5?
(a) It lies prostrate on the lot of the Pentagon.
(b) It throws malatov cocktails.
(c) It physically accosts MP's.
(d) It throws eggs at departing Pentagon officials' cars.
5. What nationality is the "Nazi" who antagonizes Mailer in Chapter 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following militant groups chooses to sit and hold their ground at the March?
2. At the beginning of Chapter 1, to what does Mailer compare the atmosphere of the Hay-Adams breakfast crowd?
3. Who is emceeing when Mailer arrives to the theatre in Chapter 5?
4. In Chapter 1, what does Mailer claim the young generation hates more than anything else?
5. Which descriptor best describes Mailer's feelings while watching Lowell speak in Chapter 6?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)