|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book II, Chapters 1-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What city is Mailer in at the end of this section?
(a) Washington, DC.
(b) New York.
2. Which of the following militant groups chooses to sit and hold their ground at the March?
(a) The Black Panthers.
(b) The Symbionese Liberation Army.
(c) The Weathermen.
3. What game does Mailer play with a cellmate to pass the time in Chapter 5?
(a) Gin rummy.
(c) 20 questions.
4. In Chapter 6, how does Mailer characterize Macdonald politically?
(a) A Trotskyite.
(b) A libertarian.
(c) An anti-communist.
(d) A know-nothing.
5. Who is entertaining the audience when the speakers arrive?
(a) A folk music group.
(b) An improv group.
(c) A troup of mimes.
(d) A poet.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 4, what events does Mailer contend are always the same?
2. In Chapter 6, what does Mailer do after leaving the theatre?
3. In Chapter 5, what is Mailer's mind racing to figure out?
4. What phrase does Mailer use to stand in for any sort of improvised speech?
5. What is Mailer worried about missing at the beginning of Chapter 8?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)