|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book II, Chapters 1-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word does Mailer use to describe supporters of the ear in Chapter 7?
2. To what does Mailer compare his hangover in Chapter 2?
(a) A garbage heap.
(b) An earthquake.
(c) An atomic bomb.
3. At which hotel is Mailer staying?
(a) The Hay-Adams.
(b) The Watergate.
(c) The Marriot.
(d) The Willard.
4. Which character in Chapter 3 is astounded by the fact that the papers were kind to Mailer's performance and not his?
(a) Paul Goodman.
(b) Robert Lowell.
(c) Dwight Macdonald.
(d) Ed de Grazia.
5. Who performs first in the event of Chapter 5?
Short Answer Questions
1. About what do the arrested marchers speculate at the beginning of Chapter 6?
2. Who in the Volkswagen does the MP subdue in Chapter 2?
3. In Chapter 1, what is significant about Mailer's state at the time he is arrested?
4. In Chapter 1 of Book II, to whom does the "writer" pass the baton?
5. In Chapter 3, what concern does does Goodman have about the route to the Pentagon?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)