|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Chapters 1-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mailer tell Fontain about his arrest in Chapter 1?
(a) It was done correctly.
(b) It will not stop the cause.
(c) It is not the first time he has been in handcuffs.
(d) It is unjust.
2. In Chapter 1, what does Mailer claim the young generation hates more than anything else?
(d) The free market.
3. How does Mailer dismiss de Grazia from the stage to begin emceeing the night in Chapter 5?
(a) He slaps his behind.
(b) He waltzes him off the stage.
(c) He orders him to fetch some water.
(d) He pushes him over.
4. Who in the Volkswagen does the MP subdue in Chapter 2?
(a) Walter Teague.
(b) The "Nazi."
(d) The freedom fighter.
5. Who is waiting her Mailer when he arrives at booking in Occoquan at the end of Chapter 5?
(a) A hired driver and car to the airport.
(b) His documentary crew.
(c) Mitch Goodman.
(d) His wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the bus in Chapter 4 taking Mailer and the other marchers?
2. What does Mailer drink during the party of Chapter 4?
3. At the beginning of Chapter 1, to what does Mailer compare the atmosphere of the Hay-Adams breakfast crowd?
4. What game does Mailer play with a cellmate to pass the time in Chapter 5?
5. What word best describes the collective mood of the protesters at the beginning of Chapter 4?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)