|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Chapters 1-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What game does Mailer play with a cellmate to pass the time in Chapter 5?
(a) 20 questions.
(c) Gin rummy.
2. How does Mailer describe the MP's face at the end of Chapter 1?
3. Which of the following writers is not speaking at the protest?
(a) Susan Sontag.
(b) Robert Lowell.
(c) Dwight Macdonald.
(d) Ed de Grazia.
4. What did the performance space in this section used to be used for?
(a) A school auditorium.
(b) A movie theater.
(c) A vaudville house.
(d) A church.
5. In Chapter 5, what is Mailer's mind racing to figure out?
(a) Where the best shade is.
(b) The best way to get arrested.
(c) What Mitch Goodman is.
(d) WHich set of camera's is CBS.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what does Mailer compare the MP's on the bus in Chapter 4?
2. What state is the MP from?
3. At the beginning of Chapter 3, what does Mailer resolve to do?
4. How long has the audience been waiting when the speakers arrive at the theatre in Chapter 5?
5. Which social or literary figure calls Mailer in Chapter 2?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)