|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Chapters 1-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not something Mailer describes as the march begins in Chapter 4?
(a) Police beating riot shields.
(b) Helicopters flying overhead.
(c) Reporters vying for the best shots.
(d) Cars driving slowly past the march.
2. Where did Mailer and the Chapter 2 caller spend a period of time after college?
(a) The south of Mexico
(d) The military.
3. Where do Lowell, Mailer, and Macdonald go after the card return in Chapter 4?
(a) A bar.
(b) The hotel.
(c) The Pentagon.
(d) A hot-dog stand.
4. In Chapter 4, to what does Mailer compare the people on the bus?
(a) A group of kindergarteners.
(b) A rock band on tour.
(c) A family reunion.
(d) A high school sports team.
5. According to the article in Chapter 1, why is Norman Mailer arrested?
(a) He punches a presenter at an awards banquet.
(b) He is caught carrying a large bag of marijuana.
(c) He crosses a police line.
(d) He vomits on the Lincoln Memorial.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mailer carry with him when he leaves the part in Chapter 4?
2. In Chapter 5, who goes to sleep in the cell with Mailer?
3. In Chapter 3, Mailer states that left-wing groups should choose names similar to what?
4. According to Mailer in Chapter 5, how big is the praking lot tot he Pentagon?
5. Who in the Volkswagen does the MP subdue in Chapter 2?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)