|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Chapters 1-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character introduced in this section has been arrested 9 times at protests?
(a) Walter Teague.
(b) The "nazi."
(c) The Hungarian freedom fighter.
(d) John Boyle.
2. In Chapter 1, what is significant about Mailer's state at the time he is arrested?
(a) He is naked.
(b) He is drunk.
(c) He is sedated.
(d) He is asleep.
3. To what does Mailer compare his hangover in Chapter 2?
(a) An earthquake.
(b) An atomic bomb.
(d) A garbage heap.
4. In Chapter 5, who attempts to silence de Grazia and Mailer as they squabble onstage?
(a) The Time Magazine reporter.
5. According to Mailer in Chapter 5, how big is the praking lot tot he Pentagon?
(a) The size of a grocery store's parking lot.
(b) The size of 5 football fields.
(c) Slightly smaller than the central mall.
(d) As big as the Pentagon itself.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the organizers of the March go for breakfast in Chapter 3?
2. How does Mailer describe the MP's face at the end of Chapter 1?
3. Who is emceeing when Mailer arrives to the theatre in Chapter 5?
4. Why does Mailer's conversation with Macdonald become awkward in Chapter 4?
5. In Chapter 6, what does Mailer do after leaving the theatre?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)