|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Chapters 1-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is entertaining the audience when the speakers arrive?
(a) An improv group.
(b) A poet.
(c) A folk music group.
(d) A troup of mimes.
2. Which of the following is not a style of dress that marchers wear in Chapter 2?
(a) Sgt. Pepper uniforms.
(b) Turkish shepherd robes.
(c) African dashikis.
(d) Eisenhower jackets.
3. What does Mailer carry with him when he leaves the part in Chapter 4?
(a) A handful of crackers and cheese.
(b) A Havana cigar.
(c) A vase.
(d) A coffee cup of whiskey.
4. At what theatre is the presentation of Chapter 5 located?
(a) The Ambassador.
(b) Ford's Theatre.
(c) The Arena.
(d) The National Theatre.
5. What is happening to Mailer at the end of Chapter 6?
(a) He is being arrested.
(b) He is giving a television interview.
(c) He is sleeping under a tree.
(d) He is lying on the ground after being maced.
Short Answer Questions
1. What other protest speaker is on the same plane as with Mailer in Chapter 3?
2. According to mailer in Chapter 1, which of the following qualities is definitely not necessary in a protagonist for the story of the March?
3. Which descriptor best describes Mailer's feelings while watching Lowell speak in Chapter 6?
4. In Chapter 2, what does Mailer specifically not want done to him at the protest, should the police sweep in?
5. What favor has Mailer recently done for Goodman?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)