|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Chapters 1-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does Mailer compare the MP's on the bus in Chapter 4?
(a) Keystone cops.
(d) Substitute teachers.
2. What does Mailer drink during the party of Chapter 4?
3. What does Mailer carry with him when he leaves the part in Chapter 4?
(a) A Havana cigar.
(b) A coffee cup of whiskey.
(c) A vase.
(d) A handful of crackers and cheese.
4. Who speaks with Mitch Goodman at the Justice Department in Chapter 4?
(a) Robert Lowell.
(b) Noam Chomsky.
(c) Norman Mailer.
(d) Dr. Ben Spock.
5. Which of the following is not something Mailer is mentioned doing during his emceeing of Chapter 5?
(a) Rambling incoherently.
(c) Sweating through his shirt.
(d) Slurring his speech.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of Mailer's books is he clinging onto at he enters the theatre in Chapter 5?
2. According to Mailer in Chapter 5, how big is the praking lot tot he Pentagon?
3. In Chapter 2, to whom does Mailer state he holds final allegiance?
4. How many young men in Chapter 3 will go to the Department of Justice to represent those turning in their draft cards?
5. What does Mailer state in Chapter 5 is the best course of action if you cannot please a liberal hostess?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)