|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Chapters 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following locations is not one that Mailer mentions rioting over the Vietnam issue in Chapter 2?
(a) Boston Common.
(b) Read College.
(c) Los Angeles, CA.
(d) University of Wisconsin.
2. Who performs first in the event of Chapter 5?
3. What does Mailer carry with him when he leaves the part in Chapter 4?
(a) A coffee cup of whiskey.
(b) A handful of crackers and cheese.
(c) A Havana cigar.
(d) A vase.
4. On what day of the week is the march taking place?
5. At what theatre is the presentation of Chapter 5 located?
(a) The National Theatre.
(b) Ford's Theatre.
(c) The Ambassador.
(d) The Arena.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 5, who attempts to silence de Grazia and Mailer as they squabble onstage?
2. In Chapter 2, to whom does Mailer state he holds final allegiance?
3. In Chapter 1, what does Mailer determine is the goal of an invasion of the Pentagon?
4. In Chapter 6, what does Mailer do after leaving the theatre?
5. What does Mailer state in Chapter 5 is the best course of action if you cannot please a liberal hostess?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)