|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Chapters 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not one of the aspects of war that Mailer mentions being disagreeable in Chapter 2?
(a) Trudging through mud.
(b) The omnipresence of death.
(c) Intestinal agitation.
(d) Constant fatigue.
2. What is Mailer's primary complaint about the performance space?
(a) The sound system is bad.
(b) There are no curtains on the stage.
(c) There is no ventilation.
(d) The seats are uncomfortable.
3. In Chapter 2, what word does Mailer want to tell Mitch Goodman to shove?
4. How many draft cards are turned in at Justice in Chapter 4?
5. Who performs first in the event of Chapter 5?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who speaks with Mitch Goodman at the Justice Department in Chapter 4?
2. Which of the following ideas is not something that Mailer declares the young generation believes in more fervently than its forebears in Chapter 1?
3. In Chapter 1, who does Mailer get into a cloyingly complimentary conversation?
4. On what day of the week is the march taking place?
5. At what theatre is the presentation of Chapter 5 located?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)