|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Chapters 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mailer take from de Grazia in Chapter 4?
(a) His drink.
(b) The telling of a story from their time in Madrid.
(c) The key to his hotel room.
(d) The emcee role for the evening.
2. Which social or literary figure calls Mailer in Chapter 2?
(a) Jean Genet.
(b) Abbie Hoffman.
(c) Robert Lowell.
(d) Mitch Goodman.
3. In Chapter 1, how long does Mailer suggest it will take to accurately understand the value of the March?
(a) 10-20 years.
(b) 100 years.
(c) 40-50 years.
(d) 5-10 years.
4. Where did Mailer and the Chapter 2 caller spend a period of time after college?
(a) The military.
(b) The south of Mexico
5. Which of the following men is not quoted by Mailer is having advocated sensory adjudication in Chapter 2?
(a) Ernest Hemingway.
(b) John O'Hara.
(c) Leo Tolstoy.
(d) Thomas Aquinis.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 3, what concern does does Goodman have about the route to the Pentagon?
2. What is Mailer doing in Chapter 5 when a Time Magazine correspondent approaches him?
3. What sport does Mailer liken the debate over Vietnam to in Chapter 5?
4. Where do the organizers of the March go for breakfast in Chapter 3?
5. How long has the audience been waiting when the speakers arrive at the theatre in Chapter 5?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)