|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Chapters 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is emceeing when Mailer arrives to the theatre in Chapter 5?
(c) de Grazia.
2. Who performs first in the event of Chapter 5?
3. How many young men in Chapter 3 will go to the Department of Justice to represent those turning in their draft cards?
(a) About 100.
(b) About 40.
(c) About 150.
4. Which of the following is not something Mailer is mentioned doing during his emceeing of Chapter 5?
(b) Slurring his speech.
(c) Rambling incoherently.
(d) Sweating through his shirt.
5. What does Mailer drink during the party of Chapter 4?
Short Answer Questions
1. What instrument does Mailer keep hearing as he marches to the Washington Memorial in Chapter 2?
2. In Chapter 2, what word does Mailer want to tell Mitch Goodman to shove?
3. Who is entertaining the audience when the speakers arrive?
4. In Chapter 4, what events does Mailer contend are always the same?
5. In Chapter 1, Mailer claims that America's New Left is drawing its political aesthetic from what country?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)