|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Chapters 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which social or literary figure calls Mailer in Chapter 2?
(a) Mitch Goodman.
(b) Jean Genet.
(c) Abbie Hoffman.
(d) Robert Lowell.
2. Who is emceeing when Mailer arrives to the theatre in Chapter 5?
(a) de Grazia.
3. Who speaks with Mitch Goodman at the Justice Department in Chapter 4?
(a) Norman Mailer.
(b) Robert Lowell.
(c) Dr. Ben Spock.
(d) Noam Chomsky.
4. In Chapter 2, what drug does Mailer repeatedly decry?
5. How many draft cards are turned in at Justice in Chapter 4?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 2, what does Mailer say he has sworn not to do, because it will support continued fighting Vietnam?
2. Which of the following men is not quoted by Mailer is having advocated sensory adjudication in Chapter 2?
3. What is scheduled to happen in Washington, DC, the day that Mailer arrives?
4. What other protest speaker is on the same plane as with Mailer in Chapter 3?
5. Which Ivy League university did both Mailer and the Chapter 2 caller graduate from?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)