|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Chapters 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many draft cards are turned in at Justice in Chapter 4?
2. Who is emceeing when Mailer arrives to the theatre in Chapter 5?
(c) de Grazia.
3. Where do the organizers of the March go for breakfast in Chapter 3?
(a) A union hall.
(b) Another hotel.
(c) A church.
(d) A bar.
4. Whose "dwarf alter ego" did Mailer claim to be at the Ambassador speech, according to Macdonald in Chapter 3?
(a) William Burroughs'.
(b) Ben Franklin's.
(c) Lyndon Johnson's.
(d) Abbie Hoffman's.
5. Which of the following is not something Mailer is mentioned doing during his emceeing of Chapter 5?
(b) Sweating through his shirt.
(c) Slurring his speech.
(d) Rambling incoherently.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter 3, what does Mailer resolve to do?
2. In Chapter 2, what word does Mailer want to tell Mitch Goodman to shove?
3. Why do Mailer, Macdonald and Lowell want to be arrested first on Saturday?
4. What vulgar story does Mailer tell the assembled audience in Chapter 6?
5. Which of the following men is not quoted by Mailer is having advocated sensory adjudication in Chapter 2?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)