|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Chapters 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 6, how does the audience respond to Mailer's profane tirade?
(a) They boo him.
(b) They give him a standing ovation.
(c) They applaud politely.
(d) Halk of them walk out.
2. Where does Chapter 2 take place?
(a) A publishing house.
(b) An office on I Street.
(c) A New York bistro.
(d) Mailer's den.
3. At the beginning of Chapter 3, what does Mailer resolve to do?
(a) Punch Mitch Goodman.
(b) Get arrested.
(c) Slip out of Washingotn in the afternoon.
(d) Stay sober for the march.
4. Where do the organizers of the March go for breakfast in Chapter 3?
(a) A union hall.
(b) Another hotel.
(c) A church.
(d) A bar.
5. What does Mailer forget to give back to the hostess when he leaves the party in Chapter 4?
(a) Her housekey.
(b) Her husband's necktie.
(c) A copy of his book.
(d) A cloth napkin.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 1, what does Mailer determine is the goal of an invasion of the Pentagon?
2. How does Mailer dismiss de Grazia from the stage to begin emceeing the night in Chapter 5?
3. In Chapter 3, what concern does does Goodman have about the route to the Pentagon?
4. On what day of the week is the march taking place?
5. In Chapter 1, what does Mailer claim the young generation hates more than anything else?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)