|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapters 1-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who performs first in the event of Chapter 5?
2. Which Ivy League university did both Mailer and the Chapter 2 caller graduate from?
3. What favor has Mailer recently done for Goodman?
(a) He became Goodman's son's godfather.
(b) He wrote a blurb for his book.
(c) He praised him on the Dick Cavett Show.
(d) He recommended him for a Times op-ed.
4. At what theatre is the presentation of Chapter 5 located?
(a) The Arena.
(b) The Ambassador.
(c) The National Theatre.
(d) Ford's Theatre.
5. What does Goodman in Chapter 2 indicate may happen at the protest?
(a) They may egg the President's care.
(b) Eugene McCarthy may speak.
(c) They may invade the Pentagon.
(d) National press may cover the speeches.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 2, what word does Mailer want to tell Mitch Goodman to shove?
2. In Chapter 2, what does Mailer specifically not want done to him at the protest, should the police sweep in?
3. What does Mailer state in Chapter 5 is the best course of action if you cannot please a liberal hostess?
4. Where do Lowell, Mailer, and Macdonald go after the card return in Chapter 4?
5. What does Mailer forget to give back to the hostess when he leaves the party in Chapter 4?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)