|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapters 1-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which Ivy League university did both Mailer and the Chapter 2 caller graduate from?
2. What is Mailer's primary complaint about the performance space?
(a) There are no curtains on the stage.
(b) The seats are uncomfortable.
(c) The sound system is bad.
(d) There is no ventilation.
3. Who speaks with Mitch Goodman at the Justice Department in Chapter 4?
(a) Dr. Ben Spock.
(b) Norman Mailer.
(c) Noam Chomsky.
(d) Robert Lowell.
4. Who performs first in the event of Chapter 5?
5. In Chapter 2, what word does Mailer want to tell Mitch Goodman to shove?
Short Answer Questions
1. What response does Coffin get to his turning in of the draft cards in Chapter 4?
2. What did the performance space in this section used to be used for?
3. What does Goodman in Chapter 2 indicate may happen at the protest?
4. What is provided for the young men in Chapter 3's breakfast?
5. What does Mailer drink during the party of Chapter 4?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)