|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapters 1-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word does Mailer use repeatedly in Chapter 1 to describe the effect of the Pentagon March?
2. In Chapter 5, who attempts to silence de Grazia and Mailer as they squabble onstage?
(d) The Time Magazine reporter.
3. At which hotel is Mailer staying?
(a) The Willard.
(b) The Hay-Adams.
(c) The Marriot.
(d) The Watergate.
4. Who is emceeing when Mailer arrives to the theatre in Chapter 5?
(b) de Grazia.
5. Where do Lowell, Mailer, and Macdonald go after the card return in Chapter 4?
(a) The hotel.
(b) The Pentagon.
(c) A bar.
(d) A hot-dog stand.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 2, what does Mailer agree to do the protest?
2. According to the article in Chapter 1, why is Norman Mailer arrested?
3. How many young men in Chapter 3 will go to the Department of Justice to represent those turning in their draft cards?
4. In Chapter 1, what is significant about Mailer's state at the time he is arrested?
5. What is provided for the young men in Chapter 3's breakfast?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)