|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapters 1-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the organizers of the March go for breakfast in Chapter 3?
(a) A church.
(b) Another hotel.
(c) A bar.
(d) A union hall.
2. What is Mailer doing in Chapter 5 when a Time Magazine correspondent approaches him?
(a) Trying to punch Paul Goodman.
(b) Vomiting out the window.
(c) Sleeping in the aisle.
(d) Urinating on the floor.
3. Who performs first in the event of Chapter 5?
4. Which of Mailer's books is he clinging onto at he enters the theatre in Chapter 5?
(a) The Naked and the Dead.
(b) Why Are We in Vietnam?
(c) The White Negro.
(d) The Executioner's Song.
5. In Chapter 3, what concern does does Goodman have about the route to the Pentagon?
(a) The route involves a numer of sudden turns.
(b) Know one knows the route.
(c) Law enforcement wants them to take the narrowest road.
(d) There are rumors of roadblocks on the road.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mailer offend the hostess in Chapter 4?
2. In Chapter 5, who attempts to silence de Grazia and Mailer as they squabble onstage?
3. With whom does Mailer get into a shouting matching in Chapter 6?
4. Who begins the informal meeting in Chapter 3?
5. According to the article in Chapter 1, why is Norman Mailer arrested?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)