|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who performs first in the event of Chapter 5?
2. Whose flattery in Chapter 4 is Mailer suspicious of?
(a) The host's.
(b) de Grazia's.
3. What does Mailer take from de Grazia in Chapter 4?
(a) His drink.
(b) The key to his hotel room.
(c) The telling of a story from their time in Madrid.
(d) The emcee role for the evening.
4. Which Ivy League university did both Mailer and the Chapter 2 caller graduate from?
5. In Chapter 6, how does the audience respond to Mailer's profane tirade?
(a) Halk of them walk out.
(b) They give him a standing ovation.
(c) They boo him.
(d) They applaud politely.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 5, who attempts to silence de Grazia and Mailer as they squabble onstage?
2. In Chapter 2, what does Mailer agree to do the protest?
3. Which of Mailer's books is he clinging onto at he enters the theatre in Chapter 5?
4. How long has the audience been waiting when the speakers arrive at the theatre in Chapter 5?
5. What favor has Mailer recently done for Goodman?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)