Eight Week Quiz E
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Chapters 1-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 3, Mailer states that left-wing groups should choose names similar to what?
(a) Religious sects.
(b) Right-wing groups.
(c) Fortune 500 companies.
(d) Motorcycle gangs.
2. In Chapter 1, what does Mailer determine is the goal of an invasion of the Pentagon?
(a) To achieve publicity for the next day's events.
(b) To wound the American military symbolically.
(c) To obstruct the daily activity of the Pentagon.
(d) To provide Paul Goodman a platform to self-promote.
3. What does one of the older gentlemen tell a young black man who gets overly angry in Chapter 4?
(a) To have a swig of scotch.
(b) To speak to one of the monitors.
(c) To just go home.
(d) To lead the way to the Pentagon.
4. Who in Chapter 5, is completely enthralled by the band's activities?
5. In Chapter 5, what is Mailer's mind racing to figure out?
(a) Where the best shade is.
(b) What Mitch Goodman is.
(c) WHich set of camera's is CBS.
(d) The best way to get arrested.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 3, what concern does does Goodman have about the route to the Pentagon?
2. In Chapter 6, how does the audience respond to Mailer's profane tirade?
3. Who speaks with Mitch Goodman at the Justice Department in Chapter 4?
4. In Chapter 1, Mailer claims that America's New Left is drawing its political aesthetic from what country?
5. What nationality is the "Nazi" who antagonizes Mailer in Chapter 2?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)