|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book II, Chapters 1-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 6, what does Mailer do after leaving the theatre?
(a) He sleeps backstage.
(b) He goes to another bar.
(c) He goes to the hotel.
(d) He falls asleep in a doorway.
2. Where do Lowell, Mailer, and Macdonald go after the card return in Chapter 4?
(a) The hotel.
(b) The Pentagon.
(c) A hot-dog stand.
(d) A bar.
3. In Chapter 2, who does Dellinger bring on a Project Manager for the March?
(a) William Kunstler.
(b) Mitch Goodman.
(c) Ed de Grazia.
(d) Jerry Rubin.
4. What sources are reviewed through much of Chapter 5?
(a) Accounting statements.
(b) Mobilization Committee minutes.
(c) Newspaper articles.
(d) Dellinger's journals.
5. Which of the following writers is not speaking at the protest?
(a) Ed de Grazia.
(b) Dwight Macdonald.
(c) Susan Sontag.
(d) Robert Lowell.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what time in Chapter 8 does Teague begin his lectures again?
2. What does Goodman in Chapter 2 indicate may happen at the protest?
3. In Chapter 4, what events does Mailer contend are always the same?
4. Who is emceeing when Mailer arrives to the theatre in Chapter 5?
5. What is Mailer worried about missing at the beginning of Chapter 8?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)