|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book II, Chapters 1-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not something Mailer is mentioned doing during his emceeing of Chapter 5?
(a) Rambling incoherently.
(c) Slurring his speech.
(d) Sweating through his shirt.
2. What does Mailer carry with him when he leaves the part in Chapter 4?
(a) A vase.
(b) A coffee cup of whiskey.
(c) A Havana cigar.
(d) A handful of crackers and cheese.
3. According to Mailer in Chapter 5, how big is the praking lot tot he Pentagon?
(a) As big as the Pentagon itself.
(b) The size of a grocery store's parking lot.
(c) Slightly smaller than the central mall.
(d) The size of 5 football fields.
4. Who in Chapter 5, is completely enthralled by the band's activities?
5. Why does Mailer's conversation with Macdonald become awkward in Chapter 4?
(a) Mailer has recently discovered he's on the Pulitzer short list.
(b) Macdonald got the post at the New Yorker Mailer wants.
(c) Macdonald is reviewing Mailer's book.
(d) Mailer is sleeping with Macdonald's wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who in the Volkswagen does the MP subdue in Chapter 2?
2. What is provided for the young men in Chapter 3's breakfast?
3. What city is Mailer in at the end of this section?
4. Who performs first in the event of Chapter 5?
5. Which of the following men is not quoted by Mailer is having advocated sensory adjudication in Chapter 2?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)