|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book II, Chapters 1-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many draft cards are turned in at Justice in Chapter 4?
2. At the beginning of Chapter 3, what does Mailer resolve to do?
(a) Stay sober for the march.
(b) Slip out of Washingotn in the afternoon.
(c) Punch Mitch Goodman.
(d) Get arrested.
3. According to Mailer in Chapter 5, how big is the praking lot tot he Pentagon?
(a) The size of a grocery store's parking lot.
(b) Slightly smaller than the central mall.
(c) The size of 5 football fields.
(d) As big as the Pentagon itself.
4. What sources are reviewed through much of Chapter 5?
(a) Dellinger's journals.
(b) Newspaper articles.
(c) Accounting statements.
(d) Mobilization Committee minutes.
5. In Chapter 3, Mailer states that left-wing groups should choose names similar to what?
(a) Right-wing groups.
(b) Religious sects.
(c) Fortune 500 companies.
(d) Motorcycle gangs.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 1, what does Mailer determine is the goal of an invasion of the Pentagon?
2. Who performs first in the event of Chapter 5?
3. In Chapter 2, who does Dellinger bring on a Project Manager for the March?
4. In Chapter 2, what word does Mailer want to tell Mitch Goodman to shove?
5. Which of the following titles is not one that Mailer the narrator gives himself, Lowell, and Macdonald in Chapter 4?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)