|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book II, Chapters 1-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 1, what does Mailer claim the young generation hates more than anything else?
(a) The free market.
2. At the beginning of Chapter 3, what does Mailer resolve to do?
(a) Get arrested.
(b) Stay sober for the march.
(c) Punch Mitch Goodman.
(d) Slip out of Washingotn in the afternoon.
3. Where is the bus in Chapter 4 taking Mailer and the other marchers?
(a) A police station in Bethesda.
(b) A bus depot in Brookland.
(c) A school in Baltimore.
(d) A post office in Alexandria.
4. Why did march planning committee visit the Pentagon numerous times before the march?
(a) To gauge police coverage in the lots.
(b) To choose the best side to approach.
(c) To take pictures for promotional materials.
(d) To speak with security there.
5. What crime would Mailer be guilty of in returning young men's draft cards during the march, according to the statement in Chapter 2?
(a) Theft of government property.
(b) Impeding an executive order.
(c) Aiding someone refusing the draft.
(d) Providing comfort to the enemies of the U.S.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who speaks with Mitch Goodman at the Justice Department in Chapter 4?
2. Who in the Volkswagen does the MP subdue in Chapter 2?
3. What good news does John Boyle give Mailer in Chapter 3?
4. What game does Mailer play with a cellmate to pass the time in Chapter 5?
5. Where do the organizers of the March go for breakfast in Chapter 3?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)