|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book II, Chapters 1-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does Mailer compare the MP's on the bus in Chapter 4?
(b) Keystone cops.
(c) Substitute teachers.
2. What is Dick Fontaine doing at the march in Chapter 1?
(a) Providing legal support.
(b) Dispersing masks for tear gas.
(c) Filming Mailer.
(d) Playing guitar.
3. From what neighborhood in New York are the acquaintances Mailer encounters in Occaquan?
(a) Upper East Side.
(b) Greenwich Village.
(c) Murray Hill.
(d) Hell's Kitchen.
4. In Chapter 6, Mailer acknowledges that what was present on both sides of the line at the Pentagon?
5. Where does Chapter 2 take place?
(a) A publishing house.
(b) An office on I Street.
(c) A New York bistro.
(d) Mailer's den.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 3, what city does the Steering Committee meet in?
2. How is Mailer certain the MP in Chapter 6 is not going to hit him?
3. Which character in Chapter 3 is astounded by the fact that the papers were kind to Mailer's performance and not his?
4. What is provided for the young men in Chapter 3's breakfast?
5. What sport does Mailer liken the debate over Vietnam to in Chapter 5?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)