|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapters 1-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 2, what word does Mailer want to tell Mitch Goodman to shove?
2. What is the central action of the protest Mailer is invited to in Chapter 2?
(a) The turning in of draft cards.
(b) The barricading of the Department of Justice.
(c) The returning of war medals.
(d) The obstructing of traffic outside the White House.
3. In Chapter 1, how long does Mailer suggest it will take to accurately understand the value of the March?
(a) 10-20 years.
(b) 5-10 years.
(c) 40-50 years.
(d) 100 years.
4. In Chapter 3, what concern does does Goodman have about the route to the Pentagon?
(a) The route involves a numer of sudden turns.
(b) Law enforcement wants them to take the narrowest road.
(c) Know one knows the route.
(d) There are rumors of roadblocks on the road.
5. How many draft cards are turned in at Justice in Chapter 4?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the article in Chapter 1, why is Norman Mailer arrested?
2. What other protest speaker is on the same plane as with Mailer in Chapter 3?
3. Why does Mailer's conversation with Macdonald become awkward in Chapter 4?
4. On what day of the week is the march taking place?
5. Who is William Sloane Coffin?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)