|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapters 1-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has the audience been waiting when the speakers arrive at the theatre in Chapter 5?
(a) 30 minutes.
(b) 2 hours.
(c) 5 hours.
(d) 1 hour.
2. What is Mailer's primary complaint about the performance space?
(a) There are no curtains on the stage.
(b) The sound system is bad.
(c) The seats are uncomfortable.
(d) There is no ventilation.
3. Who performs first in the event of Chapter 5?
4. Which of the following is not something Mailer is mentioned doing during his emceeing of Chapter 5?
(a) Sweating through his shirt.
(c) Rambling incoherently.
(d) Slurring his speech.
5. In Chapter 2, what does Mailer agree to do the protest?
(a) Stay away from it.
(b) Speak at it.
(c) Be photographed with the organizer.
(d) Cover it for the Village Voice.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 6, what does Mailer do after leaving the theatre?
2. Who is emceeing when Mailer arrives to the theatre in Chapter 5?
3. What does Mailer carry with him when he leaves the part in Chapter 4?
4. How many young men in Chapter 3 will go to the Department of Justice to represent those turning in their draft cards?
5. Where does Chapter 2 take place?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)