|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapters 1-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following writers is not speaking at the protest?
(a) Susan Sontag.
(b) Ed de Grazia.
(c) Robert Lowell.
(d) Dwight Macdonald.
2. Which descriptor best describes Mailer's feelings while watching Lowell speak in Chapter 6?
3. On what day of the week is the march taking place?
4. What does Mailer carry with him when he leaves the part in Chapter 4?
(a) A handful of crackers and cheese.
(b) A coffee cup of whiskey.
(c) A vase.
(d) A Havana cigar.
5. How many draft cards are turned in at Justice in Chapter 4?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the audience respond to Lowell's poem in Chapter 6?
2. Which of Mailer's books is he clinging onto at he enters the theatre in Chapter 5?
3. Who is William Sloane Coffin?
4. In Chapter 1, what does Mailer determine is the goal of an invasion of the Pentagon?
5. What favor has Mailer recently done for Goodman?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)