Four Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book II, Chapters 1-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What state is the MP from?
(a) West Virginia.
(d) New Jersey.
2. According to Mailer in Chapter 3, how did Robert Lowell avoid fighting in World War II?
(a) He was a conscientious objector.
(b) He worked in a munitions factory.
(c) He has flat feet.
(d) He became a foreign correspondent for the AP.
3. In Chapter 5, who goes to sleep in the cell with Mailer?
(a) Robert Lowell.
(b) The Hungarian freedom fighter.
(c) Walter Teague.
(d) John Doyle.
4. What word does Mailer use to describe supporters of the ear in Chapter 7?
5. What Communist leader's writings is Walter Teague teaching in Chapter 6?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mailer offend the hostess in Chapter 4?
2. At which hotel is Mailer staying?
3. Which famous black leader's sister speaks in Chapter 3?
4. Who in Chapter 5, is completely enthralled by the band's activities?
5. Who paid the $65,000 required to fund the march?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)