Quiz: Part IV, Chapters 1-5 to Part IV, Chapters 6-11
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. How many days in jail is Mailer sentenced to in Chapter 9?
2. To what ancient monument does Mailer compare the Pentagon in Chapter 4?
a) The Colloseum.
b) The Tower of Babel.
c) The Pyramids.
d) The Great Wall.
3. Counting his current one, how many wives has Mailer had?
4. What Communist leader's writings is Walter Teague teaching in Chapter 6?
5. What nationality is the "Nazi" who antagonizes Mailer in Chapter 2?
Short Answer Questions
This section contains 283 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)