|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 1, how long does Mailer suggest it will take to accurately understand the value of the March?
(a) 10-20 years.
(b) 5-10 years.
(c) 100 years.
(d) 40-50 years.
2. In Chapter 2, what does Mailer specifically not want done to him at the protest, should the police sweep in?
(a) He does not want to be shot.
(b) He does not want to be maced.
(c) He does not want to be arrested.
(d) He does not want to be struck.
3. Who in Chapter 5, is completely enthralled by the band's activities?
4. How long has the audience been waiting when the speakers arrive at the theatre in Chapter 5?
(a) 30 minutes.
(b) 1 hour.
(c) 5 hours.
(d) 2 hours.
5. In Chapter 1, what does Mailer claim the young generation hates more than anything else?
(a) The free market.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sport does Mailer liken the debate over Vietnam to in Chapter 5?
2. At the beginning of Chapter 4, how long has the crown been waiting to march?
3. Who begins the informal meeting in Chapter 3?
4. On what day of the week is the march taking place?
5. In Chapter 2, to whom does Mailer state he holds final allegiance?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)