|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom does Mailer get into a shouting matching in Chapter 6?
(a) The hostess of the party.
(b) A heckler.
(c) The Time Magazine reporter.
(d) de Grazia.
2. What is Mailer's primary complaint about the performance space?
(a) The sound system is bad.
(b) The seats are uncomfortable.
(c) There is no ventilation.
(d) There are no curtains on the stage.
3. What instrument does Mailer keep hearing as he marches to the Washington Memorial in Chapter 2?
(b) Snare drum.
4. In Chapter 1, Mailer claims that America's New Left is drawing its political aesthetic from what country?
5. In Chapter 3, Mailer states that left-wing groups should choose names similar to what?
(a) Right-wing groups.
(b) Fortune 500 companies.
(c) Motorcycle gangs.
(d) Religious sects.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is happening to Mailer at the end of Chapter 6?
2. In Chapter 5, who attempts to silence de Grazia and Mailer as they squabble onstage?
3. Which of the following men is not quoted by Mailer is having advocated sensory adjudication in Chapter 2?
4. Whose "dwarf alter ego" did Mailer claim to be at the Ambassador speech, according to Macdonald in Chapter 3?
5. What does Mailer forget to give back to the hostess when he leaves the party in Chapter 4?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)