|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 2, what drug does Mailer repeatedly decry?
2. Who begins the informal meeting in Chapter 3?
(a) Robert Lowell.
(b) Norman Mailer.
(c) Mitch Goodman.
(d) Paul Goodman.
3. What word does Mailer use repeatedly in Chapter 1 to describe the effect of the Pentagon March?
4. What strain of sociopolitical thinking does Mailer chart through America in a speech in Chapter 1?
(a) Fiscal conservatism.
(d) Trade protectionism.
5. In Chapter 2, what word does Mailer want to tell Mitch Goodman to shove?
Short Answer Questions
1. What other protest speaker is on the same plane as with Mailer in Chapter 3?
2. Who is William Sloane Coffin?
3. Which of the following men is not quoted by Mailer is having advocated sensory adjudication in Chapter 2?
4. In Chapter 1, how long does Mailer suggest it will take to accurately understand the value of the March?
5. What is happening to Mailer at the end of Chapter 6?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)