|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is provided for the young men in Chapter 3's breakfast?
(a) Peanut butter and bread.
(c) Toasted English muffins.
(d) Bananas and cantaloupe.
2. Which of the following locations is not one that Mailer mentions rioting over the Vietnam issue in Chapter 2?
(a) Boston Common.
(b) University of Wisconsin.
(c) Read College.
(d) Los Angeles, CA.
3. Who performs first in the event of Chapter 5?
4. What is Mailer doing in Chapter 5 when a Time Magazine correspondent approaches him?
(a) Trying to punch Paul Goodman.
(b) Vomiting out the window.
(c) Sleeping in the aisle.
(d) Urinating on the floor.
5. In Chapter 6, how does the audience respond to Mailer's profane tirade?
(a) They boo him.
(b) They give him a standing ovation.
(c) Halk of them walk out.
(d) They applaud politely.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is scheduled to happen in Washington, DC, the day that Mailer arrives?
2. According to Mailer in Chapter 3, how did Robert Lowell avoid fighting in World War II?
3. In Chapter 3, Mailer states that left-wing groups should choose names similar to what?
4. Which of Mailer's books is he clinging onto at he enters the theatre in Chapter 5?
5. Which famous black leader's sister speaks in Chapter 3?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)