|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Chapters 6-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many young men in Chapter 3 will go to the Department of Justice to represent those turning in their draft cards?
(a) About 150.
(c) About 40.
(d) About 100.
2. In Chapter 2, what does Mailer say he has sworn not to do, because it will support continued fighting Vietnam?
(a) Purchase Coors beer.
(b) Pay a 10% increase in the income tax.
(c) Turn in aluminum as certain stations.
(d) Read the Washington Post.
3. On what day of the week is the march taking place?
4. What word does Mailer use repeatedly in Chapter 1 to describe the effect of the Pentagon March?
5. Who is Mailer's lawyer in Chapter 9?
(a) de Grazia.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 2, what word does Mailer want to tell Mitch Goodman to shove?
2. Who speaks with Mitch Goodman at the Justice Department in Chapter 4?
3. What word does Mailer use to describe supporters of the ear in Chapter 7?
4. What type of quasi-religious ceremony does the music group perform in Chapter 5?
5. What is provided for the young men in Chapter 3's breakfast?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)