|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Chapters 6-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Mailer in Chapter 3, how did Robert Lowell avoid fighting in World War II?
(a) He has flat feet.
(b) He worked in a munitions factory.
(c) He became a foreign correspondent for the AP.
(d) He was a conscientious objector.
2. What word does Mailer use repeatedly in Chapter 1 to describe the effect of the Pentagon March?
3. According to mailer in Chapter 1, which of the following qualities is definitely not necessary in a protagonist for the story of the March?
(a) He should have participated.
(b) He should be an organizer.
(c) He should be a nonpartisan.
(d) He should be an observer.
4. At which hotel is Mailer staying?
(a) The Watergate.
(b) The Marriot.
(c) The Willard.
(d) The Hay-Adams.
5. At the beginning of Chapter 4, how long has the crown been waiting to march?
(a) About one hour.
(b) Fifteen minutes.
(c) Half an hour.
(d) Several hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what time in Chapter 8 does Teague begin his lectures again?
2. What is Mailer worried about missing at the beginning of Chapter 8?
3. What crime would Mailer be guilty of in returning young men's draft cards during the march, according to the statement in Chapter 2?
4. In Chapter 2, what word does Mailer want to tell Mitch Goodman to shove?
5. After a term in which of Mailer's books has the band named itself?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)