|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Chapters 6-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of overtones are part of Mailer's speech in Chapter 10?
2. What word does Mailer use to describe supporters of the ear in Chapter 7?
3. At what time in Chapter 8 does Teague begin his lectures again?
(a) 8 AM.
(b) 4 PM.
(c) 12 PM.
(d) 5 AM.
4. To what does Mailer compare his hangover in Chapter 2?
(a) An atomic bomb.
(b) A garbage heap.
(d) An earthquake.
5. Which two gods does Mailer insist the war supports in Chapter 7?
(a) Marx and Smith.
(b) Technology and commercialism.
(c) Bloodshed and madness.
(d) Money and power.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is provided for the young men in Chapter 3's breakfast?
2. Who arrives in in Chapter 4 as the protesters are forming ranks?
3. Why does Mailer determine it is time to get arrested in the end of Chapter 5?
4. What does Mailer begin working on in Occaquan in Chapter 7?
5. In Chapter 5, what is Mailer's mind racing to figure out?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)