|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Chapters 6-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of quasi-religious ceremony does the music group perform in Chapter 5?
(a) A wedding.
(b) A baptism.
(c) A laying-on of hands.
(d) An exorcism.
2. What is Donald Kalish's profession?
(a) He is a news reporter.
(b) He is a professor.
(c) He is a priest.
(d) He is a writer.
3. How does Mailer signal that he wants to be arrested at the beginning of Chapter 6?
(a) He crosses a rope line.
(b) He lays prostrate on the ground.
(c) He throws a can at a police cruiser.
(d) He punches an MP.
4. In Chapter 2, what word does Mailer want to tell Mitch Goodman to shove?
5. What does Mailer begin working on in Occaquan in Chapter 7?
(a) A rebuttal to Teague's ideology.
(b) An open letter to the papers.
(c) An outline for a new novel.
(d) His speech upon release.
Short Answer Questions
1. After a term in which of Mailer's books has the band named itself?
2. Which music group is playing at the Pentagon in Chapter 5?
3. Whose "dwarf alter ego" did Mailer claim to be at the Ambassador speech, according to Macdonald in Chapter 3?
4. In Chapter 1, what does Mailer determine is the goal of an invasion of the Pentagon?
5. How does Mailer plead at his lawyer's suggestion?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)