|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Chapters 6-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mailer plead at his lawyer's suggestion?
(b) He refuses to acknowledge the legitimacy of the court.
(c) No contest.
(d) Not guilty.
2. According to Mailer in Chapter 5, how big is the praking lot tot he Pentagon?
(a) Slightly smaller than the central mall.
(b) The size of a grocery store's parking lot.
(c) As big as the Pentagon itself.
(d) The size of 5 football fields.
3. Where do the organizers of the March go for breakfast in Chapter 3?
(a) A church.
(b) A bar.
(c) Another hotel.
(d) A union hall.
4. What response does Coffin get to his turning in of the draft cards in Chapter 4?
(a) He is refused by the Justice officials.
(b) He gets into a heated argument with the Solicitor General.
(c) He is arrested.
(d) He is swarmed by press.
5. From what neighborhood in New York are the acquaintances Mailer encounters in Occaquan?
(a) Murray Hill.
(b) Hell's Kitchen.
(c) Upper East Side.
(d) Greenwich Village.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who in Chapter 5, is completely enthralled by the band's activities?
2. Where do Lowell, Mailer, and Macdonald go after the card return in Chapter 4?
3. What type of quasi-religious ceremony does the music group perform in Chapter 5?
4. Which of the following titles is not one that Mailer the narrator gives himself, Lowell, and Macdonald in Chapter 4?
5. In Chapter 1, how long does Mailer suggest it will take to accurately understand the value of the March?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)