|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Chapters 6-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mailer determine it is time to get arrested in the end of Chapter 5?
(a) People begin fleeing.
(b) The afternoon is getting late.
(c) Mitch Goodman signals him.
(d) The band stops playing.
2. What does Mailer begin working on in Occaquan in Chapter 7?
(a) His speech upon release.
(b) An open letter to the papers.
(c) An outline for a new novel.
(d) A rebuttal to Teague's ideology.
3. In Chapter 5, what is Mailer's mind racing to figure out?
(a) What Mitch Goodman is.
(b) WHich set of camera's is CBS.
(c) The best way to get arrested.
(d) Where the best shade is.
4. At which hotel is Mailer staying?
(a) The Willard.
(b) The Hay-Adams.
(c) The Marriot.
(d) The Watergate.
5. What type of quasi-religious ceremony does the music group perform in Chapter 5?
(a) An exorcism.
(b) A laying-on of hands.
(c) A baptism.
(d) A wedding.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who begins the informal meeting in Chapter 3?
2. How does Mailer signal that he wants to be arrested at the beginning of Chapter 6?
3. What city is Mailer in at the end of this section?
4. Who is Mailer's lawyer in Chapter 9?
5. What does one of the older gentlemen tell a young black man who gets overly angry in Chapter 4?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)