|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Chapters 6-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what day of the week is the march taking place?
2. Why does Mailer determine it is time to get arrested in the end of Chapter 5?
(a) People begin fleeing.
(b) The band stops playing.
(c) The afternoon is getting late.
(d) Mitch Goodman signals him.
3. Who begins the informal meeting in Chapter 3?
(a) Robert Lowell.
(b) Paul Goodman.
(c) Mitch Goodman.
(d) Norman Mailer.
4. In Chapter 5, what is Mailer's mind racing to figure out?
(a) What Mitch Goodman is.
(b) Where the best shade is.
(c) WHich set of camera's is CBS.
(d) The best way to get arrested.
5. From what neighborhood in New York are the acquaintances Mailer encounters in Occaquan?
(a) Upper East Side.
(b) Hell's Kitchen.
(c) Greenwich Village.
(d) Murray Hill.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is happening to Mailer at the end of Chapter 6?
2. Next to what famous left icon's bunk does Mailer lay down at the end of Chapter 6?
3. In Chapter 2, what does Mailer say he has sworn not to do, because it will support continued fighting Vietnam?
4. How many draft cards are turned in at Justice in Chapter 4?
5. How is Mailer dressed for court in Chapter 9?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)