|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Chapters 6-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mailer signal that he wants to be arrested at the beginning of Chapter 6?
(a) He punches an MP.
(b) He throws a can at a police cruiser.
(c) He crosses a rope line.
(d) He lays prostrate on the ground.
2. What is provided for the young men in Chapter 3's breakfast?
(a) Peanut butter and bread.
(b) Bananas and cantaloupe.
(d) Toasted English muffins.
3. In Chapter 5, what is Mailer's mind racing to figure out?
(a) WHich set of camera's is CBS.
(b) What Mitch Goodman is.
(c) Where the best shade is.
(d) The best way to get arrested.
4. On what day of the week is the march taking place?
5. Whose "dwarf alter ego" did Mailer claim to be at the Ambassador speech, according to Macdonald in Chapter 3?
(a) William Burroughs'.
(b) Lyndon Johnson's.
(c) Abbie Hoffman's.
(d) Ben Franklin's.
Short Answer Questions
1. From what neighborhood in New York are the acquaintances Mailer encounters in Occaquan?
2. What is happening to Mailer at the end of Chapter 6?
3. Where do the organizers of the March go for breakfast in Chapter 3?
4. What does one of the older gentlemen tell a young black man who gets overly angry in Chapter 4?
5. Which of the following locations is not one that Mailer mentions rioting over the Vietnam issue in Chapter 2?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)