|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Chapters 6-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not something Mailer describes as the march begins in Chapter 4?
(a) Reporters vying for the best shots.
(b) Helicopters flying overhead.
(c) Cars driving slowly past the march.
(d) Police beating riot shields.
2. In Chapter 1, how long does Mailer suggest it will take to accurately understand the value of the March?
(a) 40-50 years.
(b) 5-10 years.
(c) 100 years.
(d) 10-20 years.
3. To what does Mailer compare his hangover in Chapter 2?
(a) An earthquake.
(c) A garbage heap.
(d) An atomic bomb.
4. How is Mailer certain the MP in Chapter 6 is not going to hit him?
(a) He is black.
(b) His hand is trembling.
(c) He does not have a club.
(d) He says he is a fan.
5. Where do Lowell, Mailer, and Macdonald go after the card return in Chapter 4?
(a) The Pentagon.
(b) The hotel.
(c) A hot-dog stand.
(d) A bar.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Mailer dressed for court in Chapter 9?
2. Who is Mailer's lawyer in Chapter 9?
3. What does Mailer begin working on in Occaquan in Chapter 7?
4. What crime would Mailer be guilty of in returning young men's draft cards during the march, according to the statement in Chapter 2?
5. According to Mailer in Chapter 5, how big is the praking lot tot he Pentagon?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)