One Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Chapters 6-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what do the arrested marchers speculate at the beginning of Chapter 6?
(a) If they will have to serve time.
(b) Whether they will have to spend the night in jail.
(c) What the coverage of the march will highlight.
(d) If Robert Lowell was arrested.
2. Which of the following titles is not one that Mailer the narrator gives himself, Lowell, and Macdonald in Chapter 4?
(a) The Poet.
(b) The Journalist.
(c) The Novelist.
(d) The Critic.
3. What type of overtones are part of Mailer's speech in Chapter 10?
4. Next to what famous left icon's bunk does Mailer lay down at the end of Chapter 6?
(a) Dan Berrigan.
(b) Abbie Hoffman.
(c) Wavy Gravy.
(d) Noam Chomsky.
5. How does Mailer plead at his lawyer's suggestion?
(a) Not guilty.
(c) He refuses to acknowledge the legitimacy of the court.
(d) No contest.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what does Mailer compare his hangover in Chapter 2?
2. Who is William Sloane Coffin?
3. In Chapter 5, what is Mailer's mind racing to figure out?
4. Who in Chapter 5, is completely enthralled by the band's activities?
5. What is Mailer worried about missing at the beginning of Chapter 8?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)