|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What creature was Apollo known for killing when he was a young child?
2. What gods does Aietes call to as Jason and the Argonauts flee from Aietes's land?
3. What does Phineus tell the Argonauts to avoid as they proceed to Bithynians?
4. Upon which goddess does the success of the Argonauts journey depend?
5. What animal does the son of Leto state has shown him of the "ill-omens" of the journey that the men are getting ready to embark upon?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with...
This section contains 973 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)