Mid-Book Test (up to Book Two: Onward to Colchis)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. For how many days do the Argonauts mourn the death of their fellow sailor (the one who perishes from a boar attack)?
2. What goddess keeps Zetes and Kalias from killing the Harpies?
3. What name does Phineus call Zeus by?
4. To whom does Phineus lose his eyesight to?
5. According to Phineus's tale, what will the Argonauts come upon first after leaving him?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What happens to make the Harpies...
This section contains 903 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)