|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Three: Jason and Medea.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal does the son of Leto state has shown him of the "ill-omens" of the journey that the men are getting ready to embark upon?
2. As darkness brought on the first night at Bebrykian, what sounds kept many from sleeping?
(a) The cries of the Queen.
(b) The cries of the widows.
(c) The cries of the burn victims.
(d) The cries of the gulls.
3. What does Medea say she will do after Jason finds success in his challenge and leaves her father's lands?
(a) Force him to marry her.
(b) Kill herself.
(c) Hide aboard his ship.
(d) Admit all to her father and suffer the punishment.
4. What physical attribute of Apollo's may only his mother, Leto, touch?
(a) His hair.
(b) His lips.
(c) His hand.
(d) His face.
5. Who dies as the result of a boar attack while leaving from Lykos's lands?
(d) Lykos' son.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is given the honor of sitting in the middle benches?
2. Who, as told in a reflection, did Jason carry across a flooded stream?
3. When the heroes are to arrive at Aietes palace, what does the narrator say they will do if Pelias does not give them the fleece?
4. When Jason arrives at Anaurus, to whom the banquet was in honor of?
5. How many men, from the Assyrian territory, join the Argonauts
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)