|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two: Onward to Colchis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Upon which goddess does the success of the Argonauts journey depend?
2. How many bulls does Jason promise to sacrifice upon a safe return to Hellas?
(a) Equal to the number of men who go on the voyage.
(b) Equal to the number of men that return.
(d) Equal to the number of men who die during the voyage.
3. To whom does Jason wish to build an alter to while the Argo is being prepared?
4. From what weapon's wound does Sthenelos die?
(a) An arrow.
(b) A Harpie's claws.
(c) A dagger.
(d) A sword.
5. What kind of trees grow at Zone on the Thracian shore?
Short Answer Questions
1. What animals do the Argonauts sacrifice to Apollo at Lyre?
2. Who does Orpheus marry?
3. After leaving Bebrykian, upon what shores do the Argonauts land?
4. For how many days do the Argonauts stay on Lykos's land?
5. Who is given the task of guiding the rudder of the Agro?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)