|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two: Onward to Colchis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the "god of the shore"?
2. Who does Jason wish the crew to offer a sacrifice to before they begin their journey?
3. Who lost the boxing match?
(a) King Amykos.
4. What does the dragon, who guards the fleece, fail to do?
(a) Hear, it is deaf.
(d) Breathe fire.
5. During the sacrifice prior to leaving Hellas, what does Aison pour over the ox's sacrificial meat as it burning?
(b) Blood and wine mixture.
(c) Unmixed wine.
(d) Sea water.
Short Answer Questions
1. For how many days do the Argonauts stay on Lykos's land?
2. How many challenges does the son of Leto say the men will face on their journey?
3. Who is given the honor of sitting in the middle benches?
4. What goddess allows Sthenelos to watch the Agro pass before his tomb?
5. Who is Jason's mother?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)