|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two: Onward to Colchis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who gave the Argo the "divine plank of Dodonan"?
2. What color is the bow that Apollo (the Son of Leto) carries?
3. When singing of the lineage of heroes, who does the narrator state inspires his song?
(d) The Muses.
4. Who was the first person to address the crew of the Argo before it set sail?
(a) The son of Aphrodite.
(b) The son of Aison.
(c) The son of Phoibos.
(d) The son of Argos.
5. How many challenges does the son of Leto say the men will face on their journey?
(a) One hundred.
(b) A numberless amount.
(d) Ten thousand.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many men, from the Assyrian territory, join the Argonauts
2. Who does Jason wish the crew to offer a sacrifice to before they begin their journey?
3. From what weapon's wound does Sthenelos die?
4. Who is the "god of the shore"?
5. For how many days do the Argonauts mourn the death of their fellow sailor (the one who perishes from a boar attack)?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)