|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One: Preparation and Departure.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what coast does Jason travel to to meet the Argo?
2. Who hits the ox on the head to prepare it for sacrifice before the Argo leaves Hellas?
3. Who cuts the neck of the ox to prepare it for sacrifice before the Argo leaves Hellas?
4. Who gave the Argo the "divine plank of Dodonan"?
5. To whom does Jason wish to build an alter to while the Argo is being prepared?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is given the honor of sitting in the middle benches?
2. According to Book I, who has the sharpest mind of any mortal?
3. Which goddess helped Jason to get the Argos?
4. Whose "famous deeds" is the narrator speaking of in the opening of Book I?
5. Who rules over Eleans?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)