|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two: Onward to Colchis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who gave Akastos the cloak that he is wearing upon the Argo?
(a) His sister.
(b) His mother.
(c) His wife.
2. Which goddess helped Jason to get the Argos?
3. Who is given the honor of sitting in the middle benches?
4. When learning of Heracles's origins, what animal does he have in chains?
(a) A boar.
(b) A wolf.
(c) A lion.
(d) A bear.
5. For how many days do the Argonauts stay on Lykos's land?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who speaks first after the Argo passes safely through the Clashing Rocks?
2. What is the name of the mortal that both Zeus and Apollo fail to "deflower"?
3. Which part of the ox is sacrificed, prior the Agro leaving Hellas?
4. According to the oracle, what would the man who is going to kill Pelias be wearing?
5. Why do the slaves, maidservants, Jason, and his mother all gather together in his home?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)