|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Three: Jason and Medea.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What goddess allows Sthenelos to watch the Agro pass before his tomb?
2. What bird impales itself on the ships' sternpost?
(a) A black-kit.
(b) An egret.
(c) A hawk.
(d) A eagle.
3. Whose priestess was Medea?
4. What about Ganymede fills Zeus with desire?
(a) His beauty.
(b) His emotion.
(c) His weakness for wine.
(d) His physical strength.
5. Who was the first person that the men aboard the Argo wanted as their leader?
(d) The son of Aison.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who starts to play the lyre and sing while two men fight before the Agro leaves on its journey?
2. To whom does Jason wish to build an alter to while the Argo is being prepared?
3. Who do the men celebrate during their first night at Bebrykian?
4. What kind of trees grow at Zone on the Thracian shore?
5. What items do the men, while preparing to ready the Argo, lay out on a rock?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)