|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Three: Jason and Medea.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Medea, during her dream, does not think that Jason is there for the fleece. What does her dream tell her he is there for?
(a) To marry her.
(b) To steal the bulls.
(c) To kill her father.
(d) To overthrow her father.
2. Who is Jason's mother?
3. What does Kypris promise Eros if he shoots the daughter of Aietes with an arrow?
(a) A kindgom of his own.
(b) Zeus' ball.
(c) A child to play with.
(d) A bride.
4. What does Aietes bury in the furrows that he plows with the bronze-hoofed bulls?
(b) Tears of Hera.
(c) Zeus' broken lightning bolts.
5. Who was the first person that the men aboard the Argo wanted as their leader?
(c) The son of Aison.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who starts to play the lyre and sing while two men fight before the Agro leaves on its journey?
2. What does Phineus tell the Argonauts they must release to make it through their first challenge after leaving him?
3. What goddess keeps Zetes and Kalias from killing the Harpies?
4. Which part of the ox is sacrificed, prior the Agro leaving Hellas?
5. Whose is Telamon's grandfather?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)