|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Hathi ______ Doyle when Doyle is begging in an Egyptian street.
2. Who does Jacky give news of to Ashbless?
(b) Dog Face Joe.
3. What does the Lord Byron ka leave on Doyle's papers?
(a) Candle Wax.
(b) Anubis Paperweight.
(c) Glass of brandy.
(d) Grease smudges.
4. What do Doyle and the Egyptian men hide the cannon under?
5. What is John Murray's profession?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is guarding the door to the Master's building?
2. What does the Master order Romanelli to do with Doyle?
3. What does Dog Face Joe claim happened to Doyle?
4. Who does Doyle find waiting in the Woolwich marshes to kill him?
5. Who is planning a mutiny at Rat's Castle when Doyle, Jacky, and Coleridge are being held captive there?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Romany after Doyle returns to 1810 from 1684.
2. Who comes for Doyle when he is with the Lord Byron ka in their hotel room?
3. What does the Master promise he'll do for Doyle?
4. Under what circumstances do Romanelli and Horrabin meet?
5. What is in Fikee's black box?
6. What is Darrow and Dog Face Joe's arrangement?
7. How is Doyle able to retaliate against the Master's magic attacks?
8. Romanelli contacts the Master after he fails to contact Romany. What does the Master tell him to do?
9. What does Jacky pay a penny at a bar to see?
10. What does Damnable Richard do when Romany orders their captive killed?
This section contains 704 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)