|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What phenomenon is Romanelli stricken with?
(a) St. Elmo's Fire.
(b) Aurora borealis.
(c) Diamond dust cloud.
(d) Spontaneous combustion.
2. What does Romany use to stop the brotherhood from finding him in the kitchen?
3. Which character does Lord Byron buy a drink for?
(a) Damnable Richard.
4. Where are the members of the Antaeus Brotherhood afraid to follow Romany?
(a) The inn.
(b) Time gate.
5. What name is Chinnie using?
(a) Clark Gable.
(b) Doug Maturo.
(c) Humphrey Bogart.
(d) Jacob Dundee.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are wind elementals called?
2. Whose body does Darrow plan to inhabit after Chinnie's?
3. The yags read ________ mind.
4. Who is the Luck of the Surrey-side beggars?
5. Who does Darrow see in his nightmares?
Short Essay Questions
1. Romanelli contacts the Master after he fails to contact Romany. What does the Master tell him to do?
2. Describe Big Biter.
3. How is Doyle able to retaliate against the Master's magic attacks?
4. How does Doyle meet his Mameluke friend?
5. What is Darrow and Dog Face Joe's arrangement?
6. What is in Fikee's black box?
7. How does Romany survive a fatal injury?
8. Who comes for Doyle when he is with the Lord Byron ka in their hotel room?
9. What does Damnable Richard do when Romany orders their captive killed?
10. What does Romany plan to do in 1684?
This section contains 666 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)