|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Hathi ______ Doyle when Doyle is begging in an Egyptian street.
2. What does Romany use to stop the brotherhood from finding him in the kitchen?
3. How do Doyle, Stowell, and Boaz escape from the burning building in 1684?
(a) Cellar door.
(b) Running through a window.
(c) Splashing water on the door.
(d) Jumping out an upstairs window.
4. How does Romany explain his appearance from the time gate?
(a) Time warp.
(d) Fainting spell.
5. Who tells Jacky that Dog Face Joe could still be alive?
(a) Skate Benjamin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Doyle's friend who convinces him to take his place for Mohammed Ali's banquet?
2. When Romany tries to communicate his discovery to the master, he hears an unfamiliar voice. What does it say to him?
3. What does the Master order Romanelli to do with Doyle?
4. What do Doyle and the brotherhood commandeer in order to follow Romany?
5. What distinctive clothing item do the members of the Antaeus Brotherhood wear?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Romany travel in 1684?
2. How does Romany survive a fatal injury?
3. What does Doyle do to awaken Lord Byron?
4. Why is Doyle so calm while Romany and Romanelli have him captured?
5. How does Doyle meet his Mameluke friend?
6. What becomes of Chinnie's body?
7. Describe Romany after Doyle returns to 1810 from 1684.
8. Why does Romany change his plans when Lord Byron returns to the camp?
9. When Doyle is with the Antaeus Brotherhood in their headquarters in 1684, what does he do to signal his 1810 self?
10. What is Darrow and Dog Face Joe's arrangement?
This section contains 745 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)