|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Romany brainwashes which character?
(a) Dog Face Joe.
(b) The Lord Byron ka.
(d) Damnable Richard.
2. What do Doyle and the Egyptian men hide the cannon under?
3. Dog Face Joe meets Claire Peabody when he is disguised as _________.
4. What does Doyle address to the Courier?
(a) Ashbless' poem.
(b) Evidence of Lord Byron's murder.
(c) A forged certificate of marriage.
(d) Dog Face Joe's confession.
5. What excuse does Lord Byron use to leave the pub?
(b) Needs new clothing.
(c) Appointment with the king.
(d) Brain fever.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the bartender at the Guinea and Bun pub where Dog Face Joe is drinking on Christmas Eve?
2. How is Romany injured in 1684?
3. What do Doyle and the brotherhood commandeer in order to follow Romany?
4. What condition does the Lord Byron ka find Doyle in after Doyle reappears in 1810?
5. What does Jacky plan to do after talking to Ashbless?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Romany discover when he tries to trace where Doyle and the others from the 20th century came from?
2. When Doyle is with the Antaeus Brotherhood in their headquarters in 1684, what does he do to signal his 1810 self?
3. What becomes of the Master?
4. Who comes for Doyle when he is with the Lord Byron ka in their hotel room?
5. Doyle wakes up in a strange place after being chloroformed by Romanelli. What is going on around him?
6. How is Doyle able to retaliate against the Master's magic attacks?
7. Describe the boat Romanelli and Doyle find themselves on.
8. Describe Romany after Doyle returns to 1810 from 1684.
9. How does Romany travel in 1684?
10. Describe Big Biter.
This section contains 724 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)