|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What condition does the Lord Byron ka find Doyle in after Doyle reappears in 1810?
2. What does Lord Byron repeatedly ask Doyle for?
(a) Romany's location.
(b) The date.
3. What does Romany need to put at a perfect angle to jump through time?
(a) His thumb and index finger.
(b) Egyptian Heiroglyphs.
(c) Glass poles.
4. What body is Dog Face Joe in when he dies?
(d) The Ashbless ka's.
5. What phenomenon is Romanelli stricken with?
(a) Aurora borealis.
(b) St. Elmo's Fire.
(c) Diamond dust cloud.
(d) Spontaneous combustion.
6. What kills Romanelli?
(a) Spoonsize Boys.
(d) Horrabin's mistakes.
7. What does Darrow change his name to?
(a) Doug Maturo.
(b) Adelbert Chinnie.
(c) Bob Crank.
(d) Jacob Dundee.
8. How much does Romanelli weigh after chasing Doyle back to London?
(a) 92 pounds.
(b) 50 pounds.
(c) 65 pounds.
(d) 30 pounds.
9. Who says, "Christmas is for idiots"?
(c) Dog Face Joe.
10. What does Romany tell Wilbur to do when he discovers his plot to destroy England has failed?
(a) Kill the Lord Byron ka.
(b) Stop Doyle.
(c) Turn the toy on.
(d) Sprinkle his blood on the fire.
11. Who tells Jacky that Dog Face Joe could still be alive?
(a) Skate Benjamin.
12. Who says, "Enjoy it in the stinking madhouse, Doyle"?
(b) The Ashbless ka.
(d) The Master.
13. Who does Doyle find waiting in the Woolwich marshes to kill him?
(c) The Ashbless ka.
(d) The Master.
14. What does Lord Byron want to take to the gypsy camp?
(b) New clothes.
15. Romany brainwashes which character?
(a) Dog Face Joe.
(c) Damnable Richard.
(d) The Lord Byron ka.
Short Answer Questions
1. Romanelli notices __________'s fever is breaking.
2. What does Romany use to communicate with the Master and with Romanelli?
3. What excuse does Darrow use to explain his screaming?
4. Who recognizes Doyle's body just before Dog Face Joe walks out onto the dock?
5. What does Romany offer to the yags?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)