|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Doyle see the Master sitting on when they first meet in the Master's dome?
(d) Statue's shoulders.
2. Who says, "You're a damn puzzling mix of knowledge and ignorance, sir," to Doyle?
3. Doyle tries to rescue _______ from the gypsies.
(a) Dog Face Joe.
(b) Mr. Moss.
(c) Lord Byron.
4. Who is engaged to Claire Peabody?
(b) Dog Face Joe.
5. Who is Dog Face Joe looking for at the Depilatory Parlor?
6. What feminine accessory is Dog Face Joe wearing to conceal his identity?
7. What does Lord Byron repeatedly ask Doyle for?
(b) Romany's location.
(c) The date.
8. What does the Master order Romanelli to do with Doyle?
(a) Kill him.
(b) Follow him.
(c) Make a ka.
(d) Teach him sorcery.
9. Who does Darrow see in his nightmares?
10. What does Romanelli belt to Doyle's thigh?
(a) Anubis paperweight statue.
(b) Book of Thoth.
(c) Doyle's ankle.
11. Who survives drowning after Dog Face Joe steals his body?
12. Which character does Lord Byron buy a drink for?
(a) Damnable Richard.
13. What body is Dog Face Joe in when he dies?
(b) The Ashbless ka's.
14. What part of Romany do the yags see?
15. Who says, "Christmas is for idiots"?
(b) Dog Face Joe.
Short Answer Questions
1. What phenomenon is Romanelli stricken with?
2. What does Dog Face Joe claim happened to Doyle?
3. In 1684, Romany leads his pursuers, Doyle and the Antaeus Brotherhood, to what establishment?
4. What does the 1684 man named Sammy think is inside him?
5. How much does Romanelli weigh after chasing Doyle back to London?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)