|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name is Chinnie using?
(a) Humphrey Bogart.
(b) Jacob Dundee.
(c) Doug Maturo.
(d) Clark Gable.
2. What distinctive clothing item do the members of the Antaeus Brotherhood wear?
(a) Double padded left hand gloves.
(b) Boots with chains.
(c) Tricorn hats.
(d) Pierced Lapels.
3. Where does Doyle reappear in 1810?
(a) The Crown and Anchor pub.
(b) His hotel room.
(c) Romany's tent.
(d) Rat Castle.
4. What happens to the yags when Doyle jumps into a tree?
(a) They laugh.
(b) They can't see him.
(c) They become frightened.
(d) They briefly extinguish.
5. What do Doyle and the brotherhood commandeer in order to follow Romany?
(b) Full bed wagon.
(c) Clown stilts.
(d) Boat on wheels.
6. Who does Darrow see in his nightmares?
7. Where are the members of the Antaeus Brotherhood afraid to follow Romany?
(b) The inn.
(c) Time gate.
8. What happens to the gypsy camp after Doyle invades it?
(a) Disappears in a time gap.
(b) Catches fire.
(c) Gypsies pack it up.
(d) Surrounded by police.
9. Doyle tries to rescue _______ from the gypsies.
(a) Dog Face Joe.
(b) Lord Byron.
(d) Mr. Moss.
10. Who recognizes Doyle's body just before Dog Face Joe walks out onto the dock?
(d) Skate Benjamin.
11. What does the 1684 man named Sammy think is inside him?
12. Who is the bartender at the Guinea and Bun pub where Dog Face Joe is drinking on Christmas Eve?
13. How much does Romanelli weigh after chasing Doyle back to London?
(a) 65 pounds.
(b) 50 pounds.
(c) 92 pounds.
(d) 30 pounds.
14. What happens to Romanelli's candle when he tries to contact Romany?
15. How is Romany injured in 1684?
(a) Rebounding magic.
(b) Caught in the burning building.
(c) Stabbed with a soot stained sword.
(d) Shot with a muddy bullet.
Short Answer Questions
1. Romany brainwashes which character?
2. Who tells Jacky that Dog Face Joe could still be alive?
3. What does Darrow change his name to?
4. What is Coleridge's reason for leaving John Murray's house?
5. What are wind elementals called?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)