|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the beggar known as Bugs trying to sell?
(b) Nothing, he's begging.
2. Who do Fikee and Romany work for?
(a) The Master.
3. What is Benner holding in the carriage?
(a) A pistol.
(b) A sextant.
(c) A sword.
(d) The Book of Thoth.
4. Who do Doyle and Benner plan to use to negotiate with Darrow?
(a) The Luck of the Surrey-side beggars.
(b) Dog Face Joe.
(c) The Master.
(d) Lord Byron.
5. What is Benner's relationship to Doyle?
(d) Best friend.
6. What is Jacky disguised as when she is captured in the Rat Castle?
(a) Ahmed the Hindoo.
(c) Dog Face Joe.
(d) Dumb Tom.
7. What job does Jacky get for Doyle at an inn?
(a) Shining boots.
(b) Turning down beds.
(c) Shoveling horse manure.
(d) Delivering newspapers.
8. Who is the chubby man with long gray hair standing with the tavern manager?
9. What are on the eggshells in the water?
(a) Fishing nets.
(b) Little Mariners.
10. Who is the first to shoot at Doyle in the water?
(c) Dog Face Joe.
11. What does Doyle try to sell at the fish market in Billingsgate?
(a) Pea soup.
(d) His clothes.
12. Where do the time tourists claim to be from?
13. What year are Doyle, Benner, and Darrow trying to travel to?
14. What is Elizabeth Tichy's missing fiancé's name?
15. __________ followed Romany through the woods, where he saw the carriages disappear.
(a) Damnable Richard.
Short Answer Questions
1. Doyle works for ________ at the inn.
2. In what city do Fikee and Romanelli receive their orders?
3. What does Romany do to mask Doyle's cry for help?
4. What disguise does Jacky use to escape the Rat Castle?
5. Who told Horrabin about Dumb Tom?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)