1. The setting of the prologue takes place six miles from which European city?
2. Who is the first character introduced in the book?
3. What is Fikee casting a spell to open?
The gates of Anubis.
4. In what city do Fikee and Romanelli receive their orders?
5. Who do Fikee and Romany work for?
6. What are ushabtis?
Wax statues of men.
7. Who shoots Fikee?
8. Who is Rebecca?
9. What is the name of the poet Doyle is researching for a new biography?
10. What is Benner's relationship to Doyle?
11. What is the name of Darrow's company?
This section contains 3,243 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)