|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, Chapter 15, and Prologue..
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Doyle works for ________ at the inn.
(c) Colin Lepovre.
2. What is the purpose of the Antaeus Brotherhood?
(a) Anti magic police force.
(b) Monmouth's secret task force.
(c) Auditors of taxable wares.
(d) Curfew Enforcers.
3. What is Romany's honorary chair?
(d) High chair.
4. Who recognizes Doyle's body when its new tenant is jogging with a ten pound box of raisins?
(b) Dog Face Joe.
5. How much does Romanelli weigh after chasing Doyle back to London?
(a) 65 pounds.
(b) 30 pounds.
(c) 50 pounds.
(d) 92 pounds.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Doyle and Romany emerge from the time gate in 1684, where do they land?
2. __________ followed Romany through the woods, where he saw the carriages disappear.
3. Where does Doyle reappear in 1810?
4. Who says, "Time is comparable to a river flowing under a layer of ice. It stretches us out like water weeds, from root to tip, from birth to death, curled around whatever rocks or snags happen to lie in our path; and no one can get out of the river because of the ice roof, and no one can turn back against the current for an instant?"
5. Who does Doyle discover whistling the song he recognizes?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)