|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lord Byron want to take to the gypsy camp?
(b) New clothes.
2. How does Romany explain his appearance from the time gate?
(a) Time warp.
(c) Fainting spell.
3. How is Romany injured in 1684?
(a) Shot with a muddy bullet.
(b) Caught in the burning building.
(c) Rebounding magic.
(d) Stabbed with a soot stained sword.
4. Who told Horrabin about Dumb Tom?
(d) Damnable Richard.
5. What is Benner's relationship to Doyle?
(b) Best friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Doyle find behind the locked door the beggar opens for him?
2. What does Doyle ask to examine after Lord Byron charges from Mr. Moss and returns to the haberdasher's?
3. Who says, "Time is comparable to a river flowing under a layer of ice. It stretches us out like water weeds, from root to tip, from birth to death, curled around whatever rocks or snags happen to lie in our path; and no one can get out of the river because of the ice roof, and no one can turn back against the current for an instant?"
4. Who says, "Ah, yes yes! Now into the river, Doyle--there's something I want to show you on the other side," as Doyle falls off the side of a carriage?
5. What was ether used for?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)