|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lord Byron repeatedly ask Doyle for?
(b) The date.
(c) Romany's location.
2. What did Horrabin and his men do to Dumb Tom outside the theater where he was begging?
(a) Rescue him.
(b) Expose him as a fraud.
(c) Stab him.
(d) Rob him.
3. What does Romany need to put at a perfect angle to jump through time?
(a) Glass poles.
(b) Egyptian Heiroglyphs.
(d) His thumb and index finger.
4. __________ followed Romany through the woods, where he saw the carriages disappear.
(b) Damnable Richard.
5. What is peculiar about the note Doyle reads from 1684?
(a) It mentions Ashbless.
(b) It looks new.
(c) It's in his handwriting.
(d) It has the date that Horrabin died.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the time tourists arrive at the lecture they discover it is ___________.
2. Who do Fikee and Romany work for?
3. Who is the king in the time Doyle and Romany have traveled to?
4. What is Benner doing that prevents him from bringing the carriages?
5. Who shoots Fikee?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)