|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who rescues Doyle from a river after escaping the gypsy camp?
(c) Damnable Richard.
2. What are on the eggshells in the water?
(a) Little Mariners.
(b) Fishing nets.
3. What is Dungy's real name?
(a) Damnable Richard.
4. What happens to the gypsy camp after Doyle invades it?
(a) Surrounded by police.
(b) Disappears in a time gap.
(c) Catches fire.
(d) Gypsies pack it up.
5. What does Benner want Doyle to do when they meet for the second time in 1810?
(a) Stop the dancing ape.
(b) Kill Darrow.
(c) Drink his tea.
(d) Capture Dog Face Joe.
Short Answer Questions
1. In 1684, Romany leads his pursuers, Doyle and the Antaeus Brotherhood, to what establishment?
2. Who shoots Fikee?
3. _________ followed Romany through the woods, where he saw the carriages appear.
4. While Doyle's health is declining at the inn, he determines to confront ________ alone.
5. What did Horrabin and his men do to Dumb Tom outside the theater where he was begging?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)