|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are ushabtis?
(a) Wax statues of men.
(b) Magic spells.
(c) Ancient books.
(d) Traditional gypsy rolls.
2. What job does Jacky get for Doyle at an inn?
(a) Shining boots.
(b) Turning down beds.
(c) Shoveling horse manure.
(d) Delivering newspapers.
3. Where does Doyle try to go when he's running from Horrabin?
(a) Pye Street Beggar House.
(b) The gypsy camp.
(c) London Bridge.
(d) The Crown and Anchor.
4. The setting of the prologue takes place six miles from which European city?
5. Who is Rebecca?
(a) Fikee's wife.
(b) Doyle's wife.
(c) A flight attendant.
(d) Darrow's assistant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Doyle works for ________ at the inn.
2. Who does Doyle meet after he loses his products as a costermonger?
3. Who do Doyle and Benner plan to use to negotiate with Darrow?
4. What is the beggar known as Bugs trying to sell?
5. Horrabin sits in a unique contraption. What is it?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)