|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 and Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is it rumored in 1983, that Darrow has?
(b) A werewolf.
(d) A passage through time.
2. Horrabin sits in a unique contraption. What is it?
(b) High chair.
3. Who is Rebecca?
(a) Doyle's wife.
(b) Fikee's wife.
(c) Darrow's assistant.
(d) A flight attendant.
4. What is the name of the poet Doyle is researching for a new biography?
5. What are ushabtis?
(a) Ancient books.
(b) Wax statues of men.
(c) Magic spells.
(d) Traditional gypsy rolls.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "Time is comparable to a river flowing under a layer of ice. It stretches us out like water weeds, from root to tip, from birth to death, curled around whatever rocks or snags happen to lie in our path; and no one can get out of the river because of the ice roof, and no one can turn back against the current for an instant?"
2. What does Doyle resort to after the costmonger's boat leaves him?
3. Who is the clown?
4. What is Romany's honorary chair?
5. Where is Fairchild banished from?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)