|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Doyle meet Copenhagen Jack?
(a) Horrabin's Hall.
(b) The Thames.
(d) Pye Street Beggar House.
2. Doyle finds a journal in Darrow's possession with a record of the capture of a legendary London murderer. What was the murderer popularly believed to be?
(b) A werewolf.
(c) A time traveler.
(d) A sorcerer.
3. What is it rumored in 1983, that Darrow has?
(b) A passage through time.
(c) A werewolf.
4. Who is the chubby man with long gray hair standing with the tavern manager?
5. What is Benner doing that prevents him from bringing the carriages?
(a) Shooting the gypsy carriage.
(b) Watching two men from the window.
(c) Shaking hands with Coleridge.
(d) Preventing a time tourist from entering into a trance.
Short Answer Questions
1. Horrabin sits in a unique contraption. What is it?
2. What is Jacky's real first name?
3. What is the name of the poet Doyle is researching for a new biography?
4. Who is the dwarf?
5. What is Horrabin's father's name?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)