|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 and Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the time tourists arrive at the lecture they discover it is ___________.
(a) Twenty minutes over.
(b) Scheduled a different day.
2. Who rescues Doyle from a river after escaping the gypsy camp?
(d) Damnable Richard.
3. What is Benner doing that prevents him from bringing the carriages?
(a) Shaking hands with Coleridge.
(b) Shooting the gypsy carriage.
(c) Watching two men from the window.
(d) Preventing a time tourist from entering into a trance.
4. What do the beggar lords sit in at Horrabin's Hall?
(b) Piles of ratty clothes.
5. Who are Horrabin's beggars and the gypsies looking for?
(b) Dog Face Joe.
(d) Copenhagen Jack.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is it rumored in 1983, that Darrow has?
2. "Nobody is ever turned away from ____________."
3. Doyle debates going inside the same pub he sees the whistler enter. Who encourages him to go inside?
4. The setting of the prologue takes place six miles from which European city?
5. __________ followed Romany through the woods, where he saw the carriages disappear.
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)