|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 and Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are wind elementals called?
2. What feminine accessory is Dog Face Joe wearing to conceal his identity?
3. "Nobody is ever turned away from ____________."
(a) Horrabin's Hall.
(c) Dr. Romany's Traveling Egyptian Fair.
(d) Pye Street Beggar House.
4. What part of Romany do the yags see?
5. How do Doyle, Stowell, and Boaz escape from the burning building in 1684?
(a) Splashing water on the door.
(b) Jumping out an upstairs window.
(c) Cellar door.
(d) Running through a window.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Doyle try to sell at the fish market in Billingsgate?
2. What does the Lord Byron ka leave on Doyle's papers?
3. Who is the first character introduced in the book?
4. Who does Copenhagen Jack tell Doyle to be?
5. _________ followed Romany through the woods, where he saw the carriages appear.
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)