|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 and Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Doyle see the Master sitting on when they first meet in the Master's dome?
(d) Statue's shoulders.
2. What does Romany offer to the yags?
(a) Glass Rods.
3. What is Benner doing that prevents him from bringing the carriages?
(a) Preventing a time tourist from entering into a trance.
(b) Shaking hands with Coleridge.
(c) Watching two men from the window.
(d) Shooting the gypsy carriage.
4. Where do the time tourists claim to be from?
5. What is the meaning of "Melboos?"
(a) "Gathered in serenity."
(b) "Glory in Humility."
(c) "Triumphant in poverty."
(d) "Clothed in divinity.".
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Romany using in the woods?
2. Who are Horrabin's beggars and the gypsies looking for?
3. How is Romany injured in 1684?
4. Who is the chubby man with long gray hair standing with the tavern manager?
5. What happens to Romanelli's candle when he tries to contact Romany?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)