|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What future knowledge does Doyle reveal that alarms Romany?
(a) The location of King Tut's tomb.
(b) The identity of the Master.
(c) The whereabouts of Dog Face Joe.
(d) The gold rush in California.
2. What is Benner's relationship to Doyle?
(d) Best friend.
3. Where do the time tourists claim to be from?
4. What does Doyle carve for dinner at the Pye Street Beggar House?
(a) Roasted chicken.
(b) Leg of lamb.
5. The setting of the prologue takes place six miles from which European city?
Short Answer Questions
1. What year are Doyle, Benner, and Darrow trying to travel to?
2. Who is the first character introduced in the book?
3. What does Doyle try to sell at the fish market in Billingsgate?
4. What is the name of Darrow's company?
5. What is Romany's honorary chair?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)