|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "Time is comparable to a river flowing under a layer of ice. It stretches us out like water weeds, from root to tip, from birth to death, curled around whatever rocks or snags happen to lie in our path; and no one can get out of the river because of the ice roof, and no one can turn back against the current for an instant?"
2. What are ushabtis?
(a) Wax statues of men.
(b) Ancient books.
(c) Magic spells.
(d) Traditional gypsy rolls.
3. What is Elizabeth Tichy's missing fiancé's name?
4. What is Fikee casting a spell to open?
(a) A crate.
(b) The Book of Thoth.
(c) The gates of Anubis.
(d) A vial.
5. "Nobody is ever turned away from ____________."
(b) Pye Street Beggar House.
(c) Horrabin's Hall.
(d) Dr. Romany's Traveling Egyptian Fair.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Rebecca?
2. What does Doyle carve for dinner at the Pye Street Beggar House?
3. What is Romany's honorary chair?
4. What is the first time-specific thing Doyle sees after the time jump?
5. In what city do Fikee and Romanelli receive their orders?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)