|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Doyle has to ingest a large quantity of _________ to counteract the strychnine in his body.
(b) Cold Stew.
(c) Kiwi Fruit.
2. What is Elizabeth Tichy's missing fiancé's name?
3. What excuse does Lord Byron use to leave the pub?
(b) Appointment with the king.
(c) Brain fever.
(d) Needs new clothing.
4. What is Romany's honorary chair?
(b) High chair.
5. What does Damnable Richard think Doyle is?
(a) A costermonger.
(b) A magician.
(c) A gentleman.
(d) A ghost.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Dumb Tom gnawing on in the streets when he begs in front of the theater?
2. Who rescues Doyle from a river after escaping the gypsy camp?
3. __________ followed Romany through the woods, where he saw the carriages disappear.
4. Who do Doyle and Benner plan to use to negotiate with Darrow?
5. Who does Copenhagen Jack tell Doyle to be?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)