|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "Nobody is ever turned away from ____________."
(b) Pye Street Beggar House.
(c) Horrabin's Hall.
(d) Dr. Romany's Traveling Egyptian Fair.
2. What does Doyle ask to examine after Lord Byron charges from Mr. Moss and returns to the haberdasher's?
3. Who does Copenhagen Jack tell Doyle to be?
(a) Dog Face Joe.
(c) Dumb Tom.
4. Doyle works for ________ at the inn.
(b) Colin Lepovre.
5. Doyle has to ingest a large quantity of _________ to counteract the strychnine in his body.
(a) Kiwi Fruit.
(c) Cold Stew.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Jacky's real first name?
2. What is the purpose of whistling the song?
3. What job does Jacky get for Doyle at an inn?
4. When the time tourists arrive at the lecture they discover it is ___________.
5. Who does Doyle discover whistling the song he recognizes?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)