|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10 and Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Doyle find behind the locked door the beggar opens for him?
(a) Dog Face Joe.
(b) Time gap.
2. What position does Darrow really hire Benner for?
3. What does Doyle carve for dinner at the Pye Street Beggar House?
(c) Leg of lamb.
(d) Roasted chicken.
4. Who do Doyle and Benner plan to use to negotiate with Darrow?
(a) Lord Byron.
(b) The Master.
(c) The Luck of the Surrey-side beggars.
(d) Dog Face Joe.
5. What does Benner want Doyle to do when they meet for the second time in 1810?
(a) Kill Darrow.
(b) Drink his tea.
(c) Capture Dog Face Joe.
(d) Stop the dancing ape.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Doyle buckle to his neck?
2. What are wind elementals called?
3. What city does Romanelli take Doyle to that Doyle finds disappointing?
4. What happens to Romanelli's candle when he tries to contact Romany?
5. "Nobody is ever turned away from ____________."
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)