Prologue and Chapter 1
1. The setting of the prologue takes place six miles from which European city?
2. Who is the first character introduced in the book?
3. What is Fikee casting a spell to open?
(a) A vial.
(b) The Book of Thoth.
(c) A crate.
(d) The gates of Anubis.
4. In what city do Fikee and Romanelli receive their orders?
5. Who do Fikee and Romany work for?
(b) The Master.
6. What are ushabtis?
(a) Wax statues of men.
(b) Ancient books.
(c) Traditional gypsy rolls.
(d) Magic spells.
7. Who shoots Fikee?
(a) The Master.
(c) An unnamed gypsy.
8. Who is Rebecca?
(a) Fikee's wife.
(b) Doyle's wife.
(c) A flight attendant.
(d) Darrow's assistant.
9. What is the name of the poet Doyle is researching for a new biography?
10. What is Benner's relationship to Doyle?
(a) Best friend.
11. What is the name of Darrow's company?
This section contains 3,243 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)