Prologue and Chapter 1
• In 1802, Fikee performs a spell that turns him into a body-shifting werewolf.
• Darrow hires Brendan Doyle as an expert of Coleridge on a venture through time.
• Darrow takes Doyle, Benner, and several high paying tourists through a window in time to England in 1810.
Chapter 2 And Chapter 3
• Romany kidnaps Doyle from a Coleridge lecture.
• Doyle escapes, falls into a river, and is rescued by costmongers.
• Horrabin tries to recruit Doyle as a beggar.
• Romany orders Horrabin and his beggars to find Doyle.
• Skate Benjamin stops Doyle from joining Horrabin and takes him to Copenhagen Jack.
• Jacky and Copenhagen Jack give Doyle a new identity, warning him that Romany and Horrabin are after him.
• Jacky is really a woman.
Chapter 5 and Chapter 6
• Jacky saves Doyle from Romany and Horrabin and helps him find a job at an inn.
• Jacky tracks Dog Face Joe to a new...
This section contains 629 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)