Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How extensive were the changes the delegates made to the first draft of the Constitution?
2. What did Rhode Island propose in its ratification process?
3. What was eliminated from the Constitution draft?
4. What powers did Mr. Mason argue the Congress should not have?
5. What position was James Wilson asked to take in the Constitutional debate?
Essay Topic 1
How were populous states and small states treated differently by the Constitutional Convention? What issues divided them, and how did they balance their interests in the national government?
Essay Topic 2
Describe the opposition to the ratification of the Constitution. What were the objections to the ratification of the Constitution? How unified were the opponents of ratification?
Essay Topic 3
How did the Constitution change between its first draft after being compiled, and the final draft that was ratified by the states?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)