Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How extensive were the changes the delegates made to the first draft of the Constitution?
2. What did Rhode Island propose in its ratification process?
3. What was eliminated from the Constitution draft?
4. What powers did Mr. Mason argue the Congress should not have?
5. What position was James Wilson asked to take in the Constitutional debate?
How did the Constitutional Convention protect states' rights? Discuss three issues as evidence of the Constitutional Convention's protection of the states.
How did the delegates at the Constitutional Convention ensure separation of powers? What measures within the ratified Constitution created the checks and balances that would ensure separation of powers?
Delegates and other leaders published articles for and against ratification after the Constitutional Convention, and they used pen names that were often shared between authors. Why did delegates use pen names, and how was the debate affected by authors hiding themselves behind pseudonyms?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)