|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Who is the first of the "Three Charms" against?
2. How many lines is "The Battle of Maldon" missing at the beginning?
3. Whose power does the opening line of "For a Swarm of Bees" recognize?
4. In "A Colloquy" what profession does the pupil have?
5. In what book are the "six so-called Elegies" found?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. In what ways was the "Exeter Book" used prior to the book's importance being known?
2. What were...
This section contains 984 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)