Quiz: Heroic Poems to Example and Exhortation
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What "paths" must the wanderer follow given "fate is inflexible"?
2. What was the name of the man who witnessed Bede's death?
3. According to number 19, in "Letter to the People of England," how many men are to go to church and "make supplication"?
a) All priests.
b) Only the lords.
c) Only the bards.
d) All men.
4. Wihtred was king over what people?
c) South Dane.
5. What does Aelfric say is revealed when Christ performs miracles through saints?
This section contains 309 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)